**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Hahahaha Hahahaha now can you mention something about 50's music? This may as well be named the official 50 Film, TV, and Fitness Thread. Sure, Power > Marrying The Game and All Things Fall Apart > Belly 2, but as far as actual music, 50 is basically Chingy status. It's a damn shame too, cause with the millions of dollars he has, he should be able to buy nice beats.

Last edited:
I don't mind his music. I liked Animal Ambition, probably like half of it. Irregular Heartbeat, Twisted, Winner's Circle, The Funeral and a couple others was cool. His music has definitely fallen off. Last album I really liked was Before I Self Destruct. Didn't like Curtis. I was just addressing all the Power and social media posts.

The funeral was the last 50 song I liked in ages. Couldn't believe how good it was, then I heard the whole album and of course it was what I expected.

I don't mind his music. I liked Animal Ambition, probably like half of it. Irregular Heartbeat, Twisted, Winner's Circle, The Funeral and a couple others was cool. His music has definitely fallen off. Last album I really liked was Before I Self Destruct. Didn't like Curtis. I was just addressing all the Power and social media posts.

Animal Ambition was and still is a frisbee, The Funeral is the best song on that entire project.

Body Bag from Kanaan was pretty dope. Couldn't think at all where I heard that ALC beat from. Then Sean Price's "Bar-Barian" came on in the shuffle and I just facepalmed at 50 again taking someone else's lowkey nice production and throwing it on one of his tapes. Tack on the word "Freestyle" after the title of something, don't just hijack it

Last edited:
Kanaan tape was cool, it had a few songs but I never play it. 50s biggest problem is when he forces ****. When he tries to get all these random features or tries hard to make a hit. Just make whatever you want to make. That's why I liked Animal Ambition. Didn't sound like anything else out at the time. It wasn't great but I liked more than half of it so that's good enough for me.

Probably cause at one point, everybody was a G-Unit fan, and got to collectively see where everybody went musically after the fall off/split

I never understood the whole "50 hasn't evolved" argument, what do you want him to evolve into?

The last time he successfully stepped out of his lane was Baltimore Love Thing, besides, anything he would go to I already have other artists playing the roles, I want FIF right in the "bang, bang, shoot 'em up" role, nothing else...

No club joints, no R&B features, no happy music, the one exception would be if he could replicate a POTD level of creativity and production.

Until then, forget about selling records and play to your base FIF

Body Bag from Kanaan was pretty dope. Couldn't think at all where I heard that ALC beat from. Then Sean Price's "Bar-Barian" came on in the shuffle and I just facepalmed at 50 again taking someone else's lowkey nice production and throwing it on one of his tapes. Tack on the word "Freestyle" after the title of something, don't just hijack it
It's a mixtape.  Who cares if he takes other peoples beats.

Well it's not a Jackin' 4 Beats style tape, it was presented as something totally original and album quality like most mixtapes since 2010

I never understood the whole "50 hasn't evolved" argument, what do you want him to evolve into?

The last time he successfully stepped out of his lane was Baltimore Love Thing, besides, anything he would go to I already have other artists playing the roles, I want FIF right in the "bang, bang, shoot 'em up" role, nothing else...

No club joints, no R&B features, no happy music, the one exception would be if he could replicate a POTD level of creativity and production.

And he pretty much hasn't done any of this in years. Lyrics isn't 50's problem and has never been. He's just gone Lou Amundsun at the free throw line with his beat selection for almost a decade

I second this.

You guys think his legacy is tarnished though?

not sure if his legacy is tarnished cause there's people who still worship his ground but musically he's not on top. his reign was only about until 2003- 2007. he was just riding off of Eminem's wave in reality. he still can't escape the GRODT era and In Da Club.

guys like Eminem, Jay-Z are people who evolved into something bigger in the rap industry. 50 just went straight into the business side of things. aside from mixtapes he doesn't have much albums. while other artists got about 8-10 albums in there catalog.

I got the animal, animal, animal, ambition...

That song was trash. :lol:

This was 50's best song since 05.

all of them Street King songs are better than most of the music he's making now, i really thought he was onto something dropping weekly tracks like that.

so he didn't adopt all of his white fans? don't lie to yourself now.
Last time I checked buff black dudes and latinas was the main dudes coppin G-Unit sneakers and wearing them jumper cable tank tops. That would make sense if dudes were rapping about the same themes and portraying the same image but nah the streets rocked with 50 more than they ever did Em

Last edited:
Last time I checked buff black dudes and latinas was the main dudes coppin G-Unit sneakers and wearing them jumper cable tank tops. That would make sense if dudes were rapping about the same themes and portraying the same image but nah the streets rocked with 50 more than they ever did Em

you sure about that?

these are his fans :rofl: :x

Last edited:
where did u get these demographics form lmao...buff black dudes and latinas...im rollin..u do realize latinas is females right

Back
Top Bottom