**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

But how exactly would 50 benefit from Game. Game been making the same albums over and over the only difference is how good his lyrics be.

Game making better music than 50 right now, go listen to Doc 2 and he's got music that's not only rapping about full clips and being on that ******** since that's all 50's good at these days.

50 did a song with KDot, Em, Snoop, Dre, Q,2 Chainz,Tip, Short and Jeezy, all bombs. He could switch his style but ppl just don't see him as that music dude so until fam drops something straight from '03 ppl aren't interested or satisfied.

Ive listened to Doc 2, he's still name-dropping, throwing a bunch features on his ****, and stealing flows. This is overlooked because buddy spitting on that, and the beats bang.

50 did a song with KDot, Em, Snoop, Dre, Q,2 Chainz,Tip, Short and Jeezy, all bombs. He could switch his style but ppl just don't see him as that music dude so until fam drops something straight from '03 ppl aren't interested or satisfied.

Ive listened to Doc 2, he's still name-dropping, throwing a bunch features on his ****, and stealing flows. This is overlooked because buddy spitting on that, and the beats bang.

i'd rather hear witty name drops and some lyrical acrobatic music than some played out Tony Montana tough talk from a dude who hasn't been in the hood for over 16 years. his tough guy act is over.

Last edited:

1) Every single one of those features with all of them were forced and out of pure desperation, and you're exactly right, they all bombed cause people saw through those (well, at least most of them)

2) Yes, he does name drop, and does have a lot of features. People show love to Game cause they actually want to, and don't see it as an attempt to try to get back on. He simply makes dope music and they can feel that. And you can't talk about stealing flows when the guy in your avy has basically absorbed the life of the guy he was influenced by.

Are we really discussing this in 2016. 50 is and has been trash for years now. That verse on the yg song was the best thing dude did in a decade musically.

his tough guy act is over.

But Game's isnt?

50's features are forced but if yu listen to 100 (where the feature verse is irrelevant to the song) you telling me that aint forced? Have yall heard Blood Moon

The name drops being witty range from your fandom to the guy so that statement aint surprising

Yall defending a point that didnt need defense in the first place. Doc 2 is a good album, but it's still got that Game formula to it (whether yu like it or not)

50 and Game both on spin cycle when it comes to music.

Ain't checked for neither dude in half a decade.

But Game's isnt?

50's features are forced but if yu listen to 100 (where the feature verse is irrelevant to the song) you telling me that aint forced? Have yall heard Blood Moon

The name drops being witty range from your fandom to the guy so that statement aint surprising

Yall defending a point that didnt need defense in the first place. Doc 2 is a good album, but it's still got that Game formula to it (whether yu like it or not)

so these songs make him a tough guy? 50 is scared to show vunerability, so all he has to rap about is his full clip. he never raps about anything the normal listener can relate to. when he had the power to change people's minds about gangsta rap he could of awoken people instead of poisoning people's minds with his dumbed down music. this is why Game has evolved, and 50 is stagnant. i don't even want to get into this era's way of enjoying music since it's mostly about poppin pills and other dumb **** i don't relate to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEPD6AcsVtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-5Fcrds9_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AG82bhN-L8

Last edited:
Are we really discussing this in 2016. 50 is and has been trash for years now. That verse on the yg song was the best thing dude did in a decade musically.

This

50 is more relevant on TV and social media than he is musically. His music career is washed. He needs Game, Game doesn't need him. Game is still relevant musically, because he's a above average rapper. Average rappers like 50 get washed, because they have nothing else to talk about. G-Unit coming back together had a little buzz, but nobody cares anymore. Only the G-Unit diehards.

Banks and Buck need to get on their grind without 50 unless they just plan on being under him trying to stay in his good graces doing G-Unit shows.

Last edited:
This

50 is more relevant on TV and social media than he is musically. His music career is washed. He needs Game, Game doesn't need him. Game is still relevant musically, because he's a above average rapper. Average rappers like 50 get washed, because they have nothing else to talk about. G-Unit coming back together had a little buzz, but nobody cares anymore. Only the G-Unit diehards.

Banks and Buck need to get on their grind without 50 unless they just plan on being under him trying to stay in his good graces doing G-Unit shows.

but are people really checkin for his TV and social media? i cringe when i see him on social media, i feel like only immature people check for his account. he ain't even funny, he's like that old uncle trying to fit in in today's culture.

but are people really checkin for his TV and social media? i cringe when i see him on social media, i feel like only immature people check for his account. he ain't even funny, he's like that old uncle trying to fit in in today's culture.

I think it's corny to see a 40 year old doing that. Bhris Brown and Meek don't get passes and they are a lot younger.

But when else do you hear about 50? It's not a hot song he did. He had probably two cool songs on that mixtape, but it came and went. Meanwhile I heard about him and Meek for days or hear about his bankruptcy.

Him and Kanye should be part owners of Twitter and Instagram the way they treat it.

Last edited:
8):lol:

And it ain't like 50 is the star, or co star, or writer of Power. His character shoulda died last season.

Ol Michael Meyers coming back to life _.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] some of us just like Fif. Game is too bipolar. I didnt really feel Doc 2 although it was better then Fifs recent efforts.

his movies were terrible i mean, never seen Power & not sure if i'm even interested.
its a good show, but literally the concept is straight from the Wire. 2 childhood friends, one wants to leave street life behind go legit, one can't. conflict arises, etc etc

its a good show, but literally the concept is straight from the Wire. 2 childhood friends, one wants to leave street life behind go legit, one can't. conflict arises, etc etc

yea i've heard it's cut from the same cloth, The Wire was dope.

50 is very robotic, but he's sort of like that in real life.

I thought I was the only one who thought he wasn't a very good actor. 50 is playing 50 to me.

50 is very robotic, but he's sort of like that in real life.

I thought I was the only one who thought he wasn't a very good actor. 50 is playing 50 to me.

That's why I like his role. He makes it believable. Everyone I know that watches that show says it looks like 50 playing himself.

As for his social media, he definitely does some corny **** but 99% of rappers on social media do. I mean, I haven't seen the Game stan mention Game's social media. His **** is just as bad. Posting **** pics when he's a celebrity, photoshopped pic with 2Pac.......you can't complain about 50s social media all the time but act like Game isn't as bad or worse.

If I told yu I listened to the album why u postin hella songs off it. Dudes just looking for a reason to post stuff. New Day and My Life are songs that get away from the "gangsta rap" and "poison" he's been pushing but it just didn't work

The comparisons should go in the Game thread cuz Game fans the only ppl that wanna talk about it

Back
Top Bottom