**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

^ yup...his formula for making hits can be so simple but he can't seem to find it.

Wowww 50 straight jacked that joint smh, to think it's one of his better songs in recent time too. There's no way dude lost his touch with music like this

IMO J. Cole 'Wet Dreamz' should've been 50's song entirely...everytime I hear it I just picture 50 rapping that joint...sounds right up his alley (2003)

Aww man. I think I like Sonny version better

i actually like 50's version but it just shows he has no creativity when it comes to making music anymore. he was ragging on Jay-Z for American Gangster by portraying a character then he turns around and does the same thing with The Kanan Tape. :smh: something tells me he doesn't even write his own music. it's been rumored that Lloyd Banks was the sole reason for In Da Club, if you listen to that record it does sound like Banks' lyrics. also, notice how long it's taking him just to drop some music.

Yea that Banks "In Da Club" rumor is highly believable at this point...Banks is a complex writer while 50 is stuck on

Bull ****/full clip
Listen/position

Etc etc

Yea that Banks "In Da Club" rumor is highly believable at this point...Banks is a complex writer while 50 is stuck on

Bull ****/full clip
Listen/position

Etc etc
That last part spot on tho :lol:

they were in the same club together :nerd: neither one of them approached each other though. 50 needs to let the past go.

[VID

they were in the same club together :nerd: neither one of them approached each other though. 50 needs to let the past go.

:rofl: Fam think buyin bottles gon solve something. Game dissed 50 on his last album, but 50 gotta let the past go

Last edited:
:rofl: Fam think buyin bottles gon solve something. Game dissed 50 on his last album, but 50 gotta let the past go

actually Game shouted him out in one song saying they both made mistakes beefing with each other, one thing for sure is that music wise 50 needs Game more than ever. The Doc 2 further proves that.

It's hurting him more to make music than to not...dude can't connect with anything

It's hurting him more to make music than to not...dude can't connect with anything

he's got no direction, seems like he doesn't want to dig deep into making something besides the usual murder & gun talk rap which nobody connects to these days. but if he goes another direction people might say he's selling out. he's really stuck right now.

he's got no direction, seems like he doesn't want to dig deep into making something besides the usual murder & gun talk rap which nobody connects to these days. but if he goes another direction people might say he's selling out. he's really stuck right now.

But how exactly would 50 benefit from Game. Game been making the same albums over and over the only difference is how good his lyrics be.

I don't care that 50 doesn't rap about much past murder/gun talk, his problem seems to be that he totally lost his ear for beats. I don't think I can put together an 8 track EP or 11 song album full of good tracks post-War Angel from him. That's 7 years :lol: :x

But how exactly would 50 benefit from Game. Game been making the same albums over and over the only difference is how good his lyrics be.

Huh :lol:?

Last edited:
Game should just let this **** die. It's real old at this point. 50 been done musically, I don't think anybody wants to hear him and 50 collab.

Y'all remember when Pun wanted to kill 50? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom