**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

atleast he got stupid rich 
laugh.gif

Times changed, hip hop landscape changed, 50 didn't fit in, can't call that a decline more like he stopped evolving with it. He still put out records after his "drop off" that I FD with heavy

Times changed, hip hop landscape changed, 50 didn't fit in, can't call that a decline more like he stopped evolving with it. He still put out records after his "drop off" that I FD with heavy

Exactly. Just because y'all don't feel his music doesn't define his career as a "demise"

You can consider it a complete demise when you have all the money and assets at your disposal yet can barely pick the right beats anymore. 50 could have just stayed in his lane with the right production and he would have still been cool outside of high sales. If you've been listening to 50 since he's been on, there's no way at all you can think it's just a "he didn't evolve" thing. It also doesn't help the the best G-Unit release recently had minimal 50 involvement

50 got too busy with other ventures and fell in the same trap that fab fell into, fashion rap current events and that other crap they rap nowadays. him and the unit need to get back to the original formula and just spit 8bars each on whatever beats that are hot and just trash talk at the end like they did all over the gunit radio tapes and automatic gunfire etc. hopefully with the addition of uncle murda he will influence 50 back into that gangsta music

^they've already tried that.

where? lost flash drive was new beats and zero 50 involvement. beauty of independence, beast is gunit was all original beats as well and those 2 was fire to me. when they first got back together and jumped on that troy ave track and drake track that was fire as well. thing is they didnt keep on. took them forever to drop the first ep then forever for the second one. dudes gotta sit in a studio for 3 months then make a plan to release music and control a whole year with the music they made.

all these other rappers that are hot just drop music on music on music and thats how they maintain relevant even though we forget the song 2 weeks later cause we got a brand new one and so on. if you think about it thats how the unit got hot they just dropped a ton of music.

They stopped because nobody cared besides a small group. They waited too long to go back to that formula. They have to do something different in today's climate. Tbh, they all should have solo careers (except Yayo and kidd).

Lol yall read wayyyy into stuff.

Just because theyre in the same picture dosent mean 50s tryna work with him

Yeah but dude is always late squashing beefs that was about nothing then working with the person 10 years later.

Back then he was saying something like "the South gotta work together to get attention and I generate more interest than them on my own."

It's just funny how things flip around.

Hes really overvauled his talent and standing in the game.

He had two massive albums but so did Hammer. Not comparing their skills hutw he thought his formula was teflon when hip hop changed overnight between The Massacre to Curtis.

His sound became rapidly outdated within a few years of his debut.

Meanwhile Game continues to churn out quality stuff even with a dip in sales and showing print pics

I don't know if 50 woulda pop off like that even if he ain't get shot. Jay and X was on fire, Nas was still hot. I think 02-03 was the perfect storm for him. Jay and Nas was looked as vets and X was slipping.

Power Of The Dollar still got replay value though :pimp:

X slippin is what gave him his opening IMO, jay was still on his wave Nas had dropped god son and jada didn't pop like people thought he would

G unit and dipset took thw streets over with the e mixtapes.

Also getting shot and being down lead him to Dre and Em and that production

Back
Top Bottom