**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

That Graduation/Curtis battle was the big hit to his career...it was all downhill from there

No he didn't and I liked all the tapes he dropped. He's clearly the best out of all of them tho. He's the only one that could make it in today's game but let 50 hold him back top long.
be honest name a tape from last year in that lane that was better than buck's cd

Last edited:
wasn't his fault, da hip-hop ground literally changed from under his feet.

Oh no doubt i don't blame him for that again if he dropped back in 2000s i think he has a longer run and deeper catalog

You gotta remember too by the time curtis dropped he clearly didn't care about rap music like that anymore. His success in and outside of rap had as much to do with him falling off as anything else.

That Graduation/Curtis battle was the big hit to his career...it was all downhill from there

It was almost like kanye did him a favor with that battle haha.

Remember when they were on 106 and park promoting and Kanye brought out jay? He played ten seconds of Encore and kids lost they cot damn mind lol

50 was looking deafted on the couch

The Graduation/Curtis battle helped both sides, he just got too big headed with an underwhelming project but that album still had hits and alot of them

50 needed to reinvent himself in 08-09 once Wayne started doing the rock **** and Kanye turned into Kanye post Donda with the singing and the european influences

and 50 could have easily done it because he already was melodic

should have killed ross by making melodic rich ***** luxury music in the vein of Window Shopper instead of being twitter fingers before twitter fingers really existed

all of his contemporaries from his era that are still flourishing added something new to what they were doing (kanye being kanye, wayne being the rockstar skateboard dude, TI going to jail and turning into bill cosby, jay having kanye creative direct his stuff, etc.) but 50's main focus was business

he either should have reinvented himself or signed someone that could have changed up his sound like jay did

Last edited:

Thought this was really cool

Man we're really only left with nostalgia of when G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath was running the game :smh:

50 needed to reinvent himself in 08-09 once Wayne started doing the rock **** and Kanye turned into Kanye post Donda with the singing and the european influences

and 50 could have easily done it because he already was melodic

should have killed ross by making melodic rich ***** luxury music in the vein of Window Shopper instead of being twitter fingers before twitter fingers really existed

all of his contemporaries from his era that are still flourishing added something new to what they were doing (kanye being kanye, wayne being the rockstar skateboard dude, TI going to jail and turning into bill cosby, jay having kanye creative direct his stuff, etc.) but 50's main focus was business

he either should have reinvented himself or signed someone that could have changed up his sound like jay did
he coulda did a million hustlers ambitions and a few whip yo head
and he would never have fell of

Fifteen years ago today :pimp:
rs-136205-c677207e6464b6036b2ca9dfccae706f80aa1db5.jpg

What Up Gangsta, where does it rank on all-time intros?

Who killed who on Patiently Waiting/Don’t Push Me?

Did In Da Club hold up over time?

How effective was Back Down towards Ja

PIMP or 21 Questions?

Which bonus cut was your favorite?

Did the album age well?

(Don’t mind me i’m in class bored, figured I’d get a convo going)

PIMP or 21 Questions?

Did the album age well?

Yesss, especially after the coin drop leading into that :smokin

Em killed Patiently Waiting...Em and Banks killed Don't Push Me

Til this day

Later Ja

PIMP

Life's on the Line

Absolutely, still in my top 3

PIMP or 21 Questions?

Did the album age well?

What Up Gangsta was a fantastic intro. The beat was amazing and the perfect way to kick off that album. Patiently Waiting and Dont Push Me were two of my favorite tracks off there. Em at his peak flow/abilities and could still produce nice beats. Time hasn’t been kind to him smh

PIMP or 21 Questions?

Did the album age well?

Hard to rank, but great intro. No question. Favorite would be The Infamous intro.
Em killed. Banks killed.
Yes.
Couldn't say, was too young.
21 Questions.
Wanksta
For me, not that well. I listen to Massacre more now. Still a great and classic album in every way.

Back
Top Bottom