The music was hard
He was shot a bunch times and survived
The Ja beef
Dre and Em

_ was like a super hero. :lol:

:lol:

****** were gangbanging for G-Unit as if it were the new bloods & crips

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I was such a G-Unit Stan back in the day :lol: I didn't care who was signing with them, I was listening to them all

Banks
Yayo
Buck
Game
Olivia
MOP
Mobb Deep
Mase
Hot Rod
Spider Loc

Then that G-Unit 2.0 thing

Kidd Kidd (still around)
Genasis (ain't this the Coco dude?)
Shawty Lo (RIP)

Then that side label G-Note

Pauly D
Governor

Last edited by a moderator:
Banks
Yayo
Buck
Game
Olivia
MOP
Mobb Deep
Mase
Hot Rod
Spider Loc

Then that G-Unit 2.0 thing

Kidd Kidd (still around)
Genasis (ain't this the Coco dude?)
Shawty Lo (RIP)

Then that side label G-Note

Pauly D
Governor
Imagine if he had prime shawty lo and this version of OT Genesis.

the unit gotta get in the studio with uncle murda and just lay track after track down and they gonna pop again.

Best era of G-Unit was the 6 person team. 50, Banks, Buck, Yayo, Game, and Olivia. 2003-2005 was a great time for that group.

What if they just start ODing and diss everyone.

I mean that's how 50 first gained attention. I heard a song with this dude murda saying Snoop should have got killed after Big.

F it just OD and diss any and everyone that's not down with them.

What if they just start ODing and diss everyone.

I mean that's how 50 first gained attention. I heard a song with this dude murda saying Snoop should have got killed after Big.

F it just OD and diss any and everyone that's not down with them.

Who the young *****? They just look like old washed up rappers? Guys from the era? They look like bitter bullies who cant let go of past

Look at alot of guys from the era abd they eating good. 50 will never be the man again but never will fat joe but which one just came of a radio hit and grammy nomination?

Just focus on music and the rest will come

50 know better then that, u can't burn those bridges in today's game.

If 50nreally cared about us he would've cut buck loose around bomb tapes and he could've signed with someone else and been on right now.

If 50nreally cared about us he would've cut buck loose around bomb tapes and he could've signed with someone else and been on right now.

Crazy thing about Buck is he STILL could be on smh. Down south dudes got a long shelf life bun b was was dropping bangers in the 2000 while in his 40s

Buck had one of the best if not the best mixtape of last year
No he didn't and I liked all the tapes he dropped. He's clearly the best out of all of them tho. He's the only one that could make it in today's game but let 50 hold him back top long.

Last edited:
Buck had one of the best if not the best mixtape of last year
No he didn't and I liked all the tapes he dropped. He's clearly the best out of all of them tho. He's the only one that could make it in today's game but let 50 hold him back top long.

50's selfish in that sense, he wont let anyone around him outshine him, which why I believe Game dipped

Banks was a bit of a challenge to market on a mainstream level but all them guys' careers definitely got sabotaged by 50's antics

Hes really overvauled his talent and standing in the game.

He had two massive albums but so did Hammer. Not comparing their skills hutw he thought his formula was teflon when hip hop changed overnight between The Massacre to Curtis.

His sound became rapidly outdated within a few years of his debut.

wasn't his fault, da hip-hop ground literally changed from under his feet.

Back
Top Bottom