Official (6) Toronto Raptors @ (3) Orlando Magic, NBA Playoffs, Round 1, Game 1

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Thank you! dunleavy (or however u spell his last name) is horrible.

Didn't realize that was Dunleavy, I turned it on in the third. He should stick to the sidelines. Just so long as I get Hubie for the Pistons gameI'm good.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

image @ this dude in general. U mad?

Mad about what exactly?

Its just lame that someone makes a random comment about a playoff series in general, and you have to defend the Sixers and criticize dude cause his team "didn't" make the playoffs.
laugh.gif

That's just....weird.
What's lame is that the conversation didn't start off with you and I but somehow you felt compelled to quote me to grab my attention. It reallyaint that serious homie. Like I told duke above, relax and enjoy the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Ever since the first quarter I've been saying that we can come back if we play defense, and crack at the lead little by little. Its a 7 point game now. WeCAN pull it out. Its just a matter of playing defense...

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge Jason Kapono fan but when this dude is on, hes on.

Lets get it!

This is a PUBLIC message board dude.

But ANYWAYS, I'm surprised the Raptors made a game out of this, but they can't seem to get that LATE run...it feels like the defecit has been 10 forthe last 2 quarters.

The shots are contested a bit better now though. And they aren't making things easy for Dwight down low.

THIS is what we should have been running for Kapono all year...Smitch finally coming to his senses and actually USING one of the best shooters in the league.

5 pt game. Grind it out, boys. And Bosh getting some rest during this run too.

is this a playoff game, cause it sure doesn't feel like it.

#8 from toronto is a bum, dude sucks mad ~

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^Yeah, this and the Phila series will suck.
Maybe...but at least the Sixers made the playoffs..unlike the Knicks.

Is that an innuendo towards the Knicks??? WOW...your the FIRST person ever to mention how bad the Knicks are....how ORIGINAL!!
laugh.gif

A Faithful Sixers fan tot he rescue!!!
Great retort smart guy. Never mentioned being a Sixers fan so let's be quick to assume. As far as originality? Again, why assume that was my motive? But obviously it's a fact the Knicks didn't make the playoffs so enjoy the playoffs.

If it wasn't then why mention the Knicks??? And who's to say I'm not enjoying the Playoff's??

I just said, i felt the Sixers Vs. Pistons series will be lack luster and hard to watch. But YOU felt compelled to give a rebutle....now why is that???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Who's that chick sitting behind the Master's winner.
eek.gif

yea i was thinking the same thing...but they focused on her face more and it wasn't as
eek.gif
as i first thought....

^^Yeah, this and the Phila series will suck.
Maybe...but at least the Sixers made the playoffs..unlike the Knicks.

Is that an innuendo towards the Knicks??? WOW...your the FIRST person ever to mention how bad the Knicks are....how ORIGINAL!!
laugh.gif

A Faithful Sixers fan tot he rescue!!!
Great retort smart guy. Never mentioned being a Sixers fan so let's be quick to assume. As far as originality? Again, why assume that was my motive? But obviously it's a fact the Knicks didn't make the playoffs so enjoy the playoffs.

If it wasn't then why mention the Knicks??? And who's to say I'm not enjoying the Playoff's??

I just said, i felt the Sixers Vs. Pistons series will be lack luster and hard to watch. But YOU felt compelled to give a rebutle....now why is that???
laugh.gif
No offense, just found it interesting that a NY Knicks fan with all of the awful basketball that's been going on in that city over the last fewyears would comment about teams that actually made the playoffs. I'm not dissing you for being a Knicks fan, just think the Sixers Vs. Pistons playoffseries still has gotta be better than any basketball the Knicks have been playing in recent memory.

I'm sorry, so by your basis..... if a team they root for doesn't make the playoffs, they have no right to discuss anything about playoff matches?

It's not like dude said the Sixers are TRASH or are PATHETIC......the series WILL be a snooze-fest because Detroit will handle theirbusiness.

But let me not comment because its "none of my business" on a PUBLIC message board.
laugh.gif

Orlando pulling away.

Back
Top Bottom