Official (6) Toronto Raptors @ (3) Orlando Magic, NBA Playoffs, Round 1, Game 1

Good comeback by the Raps.

Glad this Orlando team didn't break down mentally to hold this lead.

Great win for the Magic. its a necessity for us to get this next home game if we want to pull out in this series.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm sorry, so by your basis..... if a team they root for doesn't make the playoffs, they have no right to discuss anything about playoff matches?

It's not like dude said the Sixers are TRASH or are PATHETIC......the series WILL be a snooze-fest because Detroit will handle their business.

But let me not comment because its "none of my business" on a PUBLIC message board.
laugh.gif

Orlando pulling away.

If the conversation was between me and dude then why are you jumping all up in it? I said it wasn't even that serious and you still you as the 3rd partywanna jump all in it. Homie I'm not your babysitter. Once again, my comment wasn't directed at the entire room but I guess nowadays you have to have acollege education to understand that.
laugh.gif

Your opinion makes no sense, get over yourself with all this babysitting and relax talk......I'm just posting my observations.

Solid win for Orlando, now off to the Lakers/Nuggets game.
pimp.gif

Your opinion makes no sense, get over yourself with all this babysitting and relax talk......I'm just posting my observations.

Solid win for Orlando, now off to the Lakers/Nuggets game.
pimp.gif
From an observation I made I'm not surprised it doesn't make sense to you.
laugh.gif

Soo glad the Magic didn't choke down the stretch. Jameer was aggressive today, wish he would do it more consistently.

I'd like to hear (read) your explanation as to why someone is NOT entitled to throw in their 2 cents on a playoff series SOLELY because the team they rootfor didn't make the post season?

It's one thing to talk trash about a team when their own didn't make the playoffs, but all dude did was say the series would be boring compared to theothers (such as powerhouse matchups of Suns/PHX, Hornets/Mavs, etc).

I'd like to hear (read) your explanation as to why someone is NOT entitled to throw in their 2 cents on a playoff series SOLELY because the team they root for didn't make the post season?

It's one thing to talk trash about a team when their own didn't make the playoffs, but all dude did was say the series would be boring compared to the others (such as powerhouse matchups of Suns/PHX, Hornets/Mavs, etc).

Damn dude...you're still talkin about this?
roll.gif

Um...well you said "you're not surprised" as if you know me or something, all I did was ask a simple question.

If you want to continue to be immature and throw jabs saying I don't have a college education (when I already have my degree), then be my guest b/c Iwon't stoop to that level.

But don't go halfway on something when you're being called out, especially when its a simple question.

Um...well you said "you're not surprised" as if you know me or something, all I did was ask a simple question.

If you want to continue to be immature and throw jabs saying I don't have a college education (when I already have my degree), then be my guest b/c I won't stoop to that level.

But don't go halfway on something when you're being called out, especially when its a simple question.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Can we be friends?
laugh.gif

Isn't AirUpHere the same dude that was salty after his Packers lossed to the Gmen saying we'd get handled by the Pats?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Isn't AirUpHere the same dude that was salty after his Packers lossed to the Gmen saying we'd get handled by the Pats?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Sure was!!!!
happy.gif
Thanks for playing.

Ahhh, the salty Packers fan after my Giants won....that explains the saltiness.
laugh.gif

I LOVE the ignore feature (*moves on to the Laker thread).
laugh.gif

Ahhhh.....not a Packers fan, I'm a Brett Favre fan....

Ignore feature...cornball.
laugh.gif
Whatever makes you happy lady.

Tough game to watch tonight. We did a good job in the second and third and fourth Q's to break the lead down to 5. Its quite hard to come back from beingdown 23 early. But, they did a good job of working it down close.
Magic came through when they need to. I give them credit.

I think game two will be much more interesting.

Oh, and I am VERY happy Kapono got his stroke on tonight (nh). Dude was money when we needed him to be. Hopefully he keeps that up in the next few games.
Andrea should be glued to the bench for the rest of the series
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The whole game I felt like Dwight never left the lane..I think Mike Dunleavy mentioned thatlike 4 times...[/color]

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Tough game to watch tonight. We did a good job in the second and third and fourth Q's to break the lead down to 5. Its quite hard to come back from being down 23 early. But, they did a good job of working it down close.
Magic came through when they need to. I give them credit.

I think game two will be much more interesting.

Oh, and I am VERY happy Kapono got his stroke on tonight (nh). Dude was money when we needed him to be. Hopefully he keeps that up in the next few games.
Andrea should be glued to the bench for the rest of the series
laugh.gif

What?!! He played the best defense that game and he better be starting.

Yeah, Bargs played decent D. He needs to get his shot on.

So do the rest of the Raps. Bosh, TJ and Jose especially all had HORRID shooting games.

We have another chance to try to steal homecourt and get some confidence on Tuesday before coming back to a wild ACC crowd in Toronto...I'll be therescreaming my lungs out.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Raps shouldn't even fly back to Orlando for game 5.
Basically.

Back
Top Bottom