OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

So it looks like I HAVE to cop both the high and low on July 20th lol. Took these a while to release but I’m happy they’re making it happen.

secured the highs already and will try for the lows. Might keep the lows only if I manage to get both.

so you’re keeping the lows then? Because you said you already secured the highs.

Ascent Mids will be dropping at DSG. Happy to see these getting wider distribution. DSG has a pretty lenient code policy so should be able to combine these with $20 off $100 codes and rewards.
IMG_6633.png

so you’re keeping the lows then? Because you said you already secured the highs.

Yeah sorry I wasn’t very clear.
The highs released last weekend in the UK but not the lows.
Stock on the highs was fairly limited, hence why I’m not sure I’ll be able to get the lows

2c8071d8-bf1e-4aea-91ae-af1a367b4c3d.jpeg

Crazy good deal for adidas and AE. Definitely helps transition the face of hoops within the brand from Harden and Dame to Edwards.

I do think they hit a grand slam with the AE 1. Almost impossible to replicate the success for a sophomore sneaker. Not giving up hope but the response to the AE 1 was top tier and everything about it, from the marketing to the colorways is going to be insanely difficult to replicate.

JS”

Last edited:
Ascent Mids will be dropping at DSG. Happy to see these getting wider distribution. DSG has a pretty lenient code policy so should be able to combine these with $20 off $100 codes and rewards.
IMG_6633.png

With the quickness, I just came here to post that news lol. Let's hope adidas doesn't continue to fumble the bag with his line and all the next models are as dope as the AE1.

Luckily we've seen the last of the Foot Locker Group's exclusive releases. Pretty sure the blue pair was the last one from their exclusive window, and that should be good news for us and more pairs dropping.

Back
Top Bottom