OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Delivered earlier today and straight to feet. Wore these to the gym, really feeling this colorway. My first pair, I want some more ….
IMG_4427.jpeg

Wide-footer here. I wouldn't call them super wide foot friendly, it takes work getting into the mids. Didn't somebody even post a video of Ant doing an elaborate process getting his on? Anyway, they accommodate wide feet but they don't exactly look great on the top down view. I agree they don't run narrow.
The mid fit wide/norma lonce you get your feet into them.
IMG_1627.png

Lows have a more accommodating toebox due to the lacing.

Think I hit both? I got charged for mid and lows. Do they usually charge before the day if you hit?

the fact that ae had to switch to mid between games tells you everything
He rolled his ankle a couple of times in the Suns series. Some people/players opt for mids/highs for ankle protection (whether it actually makes a difference is debatable).

Would have copped two of these lows but it's #BoycottAdidas. Too bad they're more sensitive to genocidal maniacs' tears than innocent children's.

Ended up with both mids and lows. Guess I’ll see which one fits better and maybe return the other one. I went tts so hope all the reviews were right about sizing

Back
Top Bottom