OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Jesus i cant decide on which low top lol

Khaled voice: Another one
1720829177352.jpeg

1720829196720.jpeg

1720829211342.jpeg

1720829218656.jpeg

Add another mid to the collection, those chromes look like a custom that I saw on IG a long time ago, those are insane

I want to buy on Saturday and wear them Saturday lol.. which Westchester/NYC stores will have the Ascent lows on release day??

I’ve never tried for any adidas on release day, they do a draw on their site? Is the app a better option? Any insight is appreciated :nerd:

Can anyone give sizing advice on the lows? Is it true they run narrow? I’ll be wearing them for casual use and I wear a size 11 in almost everything. Should I go with an 11.5?

IDK where you heard they run narrow as that's absolute cap. Mids are super wide foot friendly and I don't see any reason why lows wouldn't be the same. Nobody knows how lows fit besides Ant as they haven't released any lows yet. Go TTS.

The more I’m finding on the lows the more on the fence I am about em. Heel slip looks like a major issue. I completely forgot he kept rolling his ankle and switching to the highs.

IDK where you heard they run narrow as that's absolute cap. Mids are super wide foot friendly and I don't see any reason why lows wouldn't be the same. Nobody knows how lows fit besides Ant as they haven't released any lows yet. Go TTS.

Wide-footer here. I wouldn't call them super wide foot friendly, it takes work getting into the mids. Didn't somebody even post a video of Ant doing an elaborate process getting his on? Anyway, they accommodate wide feet but they don't exactly look great on the top down view. I agree they don't run narrow.

Back
Top Bottom