OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

IMG_5529.jpeg

Now these should’ve dropped 😩 holy **** that’s the best colorway BY FAR 🔥 💨

Best colorway hell nah, but ehse are pretty damn nice.

Actually I like the way Adidas is not doing big restocks on his shoes. I like for everyone to eat but I dont want to be out and about and everyone has the same shoes I have on. I am starting to regret not getting the red clays

Not even asking for anything crazy, just don't have a solid date on any next release. Considering he's all over everywhere right now, kind of stupid on their part to not have anything at all. Don't go the UA route thinking you got everybody and can get lax.

Actually I like the way Adidas is not doing big restocks on his shoes. I like for everyone to eat but I dont want to be out and about and everyone has the same shoes I have on. I am starting to regret not getting the red clays
Not even asking for anything crazy, just don't have a solid date on any next release. Considering he's all over everywhere right now, kind of stupid on their part to not have anything at all. Don't go the UA route thinking you got everybody and can get lax.
I agree with both of you here. I definitely don't want them to be oversaturated. I live in a pretty rural area at the moment and I guess you could say I'm the gauge for whether a shoe is oversaturated or not. When I go run errands and I see a bunch of punk *** kids with the same punk *** patrick mahomes haircut in the same punk *** Jordan's I know what time it is. The only shoe spot here is a very small Hibbett, so if they've made it to that store, they've made it everywhere.

PE, to your point, it is time for them to drop the mural lows. From a marketing standpoint, if they don't get those out during the West Finals then they've dropped the ball. If they're waiting on a "Summer spot" date to drop them instead of letting 'er rip while the iron's hot, then clearly they've at some point hired the former CEO of Circuit City to make their moves for them.

It's funny, people really jumping on the bandwagon now after thinking they could wait and wait to pick up some pairs and now adidas isn't restocking anything, except for the New Waves once. I thought we would see that Preloved Purple Mid CW by now but adidas needs to get on it and release any pair right now. Strike while the iron is hot; the dude just led his team to the WCF for the first time since the KG era, it sure is some piss poor brand marketing right now by the three stripes.

Kids were getting jumped over them. Bad times.
I didn’t even want them. I’ll take some Reeboks lol.
I have to concur with this cus I didn't want em either lol. Nike Basketball, at the time when Jordan's started getting out of control popular to the masses, was putting out the real bangers to me. Foam ones, flightposite one, penny one and two, uptempo 96 etc. etc. Then you had the question and the answer I from reebok. Jordan's weren't really it for me back then.

I must say these AE1 and the potential for the line in the future is giving me big childhood nostalgia vibes of excitement. I've been on the LeBron line heavy for the past 20+ years and I must admit they aren't hitting for me anymore. In the early days I got that vibe but I think that left with Ken Link

someone here a fed for adidas, get them to drop some more joints

They're coming. Apparently distribution has been so weird because FTL Group had an exclusive window on this model. They had been negotiating with Adidas to try to buy the rights to the shoe for good, but Adidas ended those talks. Not sure what the first non FTL release will be, but it's coming.

Adidas CEO is amazing, they will get it right. Trust me

The lows should drop soon though, can't believe they haven't yet with the promo when the playoffs started. Considering the recent news of this being extended another year I guess that makes sense.

I remember a couple months back I came in and was like whats the verdict on these, and dudes were like if you see your size for retail regardless of colorway just buy it. :lol: :smokin

Reminiscent of old school NT
I hadn't given them a ton of thought outside of seeing initial pics if I'm being 100% honest. I NEVER came in to the "other brands" thread, and one day I decided I'd look around. I came in here and saw all of these fire colorways and I was sold. I started looking through every sneaker site to see that they were all sold out in any normal sizes. Hopped on ebay and found the Clays for $10 over retail and pulled the trigger. I absolutely love them and I'm craving more

I don't like the Clays though. Just wasn't doing it for me personally.
I bought them and thought they looked cool, but then I was like when am I gonna wear a pair of salmon colored shoes? So now I’m just waiting on those gray Lows, charcoal mids, and I’ll definitely get the Georgia Bulldogs.

Back
Top Bottom