OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Adidas missing out on hella money by not restocking anything

Just gonna continue to put money in resellers' pockets and completely drop the ball on the interest. Damn NBA season gonna be completely over by the time they start getting Lows and decent, wearable colorways out.

I think everyone is wanting lows but if they surprise drop the Georgia Bulldogs I'm gonna du...du....double it up!
1000004265.jpg

I think if they're gonna run these out through the end of the year now, then these should 100000% be a Halloween drop, even though that would be a very Nike colorway

Bulldogs aren't til August/September. They're definitely stretching these out. I've heard there's already a colorway for January.

Just gonna continue to put money in resellers' pockets and completely drop the ball on the interest. Damn NBA season gonna be completely over by the time they start getting Lows and decent, wearable colorways out.
I’ve been telling yall this is what adidas does. And that we probably won’t get new aes till late June early July. Adidas loves a good fumble

Super busy sketch but I liked how it started to look so I ran with it. What I was going with here was the "wave" concept. I call it the "crash", hence the puddle-like design. The big piece with the logo on it would actually be a transparent boost cage that runs from the heel to the forefoot. The three small circles by the AE logo would be the only nod to Adidas branding.
1000004290.jpg

Adidas had no way to know these would blow up. How many of their basketball sneakers have ever moved? Production numbers are set months, if not a year or more, in advance of release.

Adidas had no way to know these would blow up. How many of their basketball sneakers have ever moved? Production numbers are set months, if not a year or more, in advance of release.
Drose got a 1 and a 1.5. Dlillard 1s had 15+ releases, Hardens 1s got the Og version + the primeknit versions that came later+ the lifestyle 1s. The traes had 14 releases and followed up with a about 50 with the 2s and 3s each. They have to have more than 8 releases cooked up. It’s just typical of them to not seize the moment.

Drose got a 1 and a 1.5. Dlillard 1s had 15+ releases, Hardens 1s got the Og version + the primeknit versions that came later+ the lifestyle 1s. The traes had 14 releases and followed up with a about 50 with the 2s and 3s each. They have to have more than 8 releases cooked up. It’s just typical of them to not seize the moment.

Again, I think part of the problem was the FTL Group exclusive window. That's gonna have an effect on how many get produced for sure.

This is literally an "oh shhhh**" moment for them. Let's not over-analyze. They took a giant dump on us with Hardens and Dames in 170 awful variations over many years. The only reason they're still relevant is because of that YZY hogwash, brain dead, hype machine nonsense and soccer cleats across the pond kept them afloat. They actually hit the lottery with AE in combination with the cat who designed the 1, and they weren't prepared for this. You know what the most possible, dumbest thing they can do to F this up is? 1) Delay releases 2) Extend colorways for the next 7 months. If you don't get this please DM me and I will give you a business 101. And I'm not saying they're delaying releases on purpose, because they aren't that smart. FTL negotiations yea yea, no excuse. If you can read between the lines they don't know what's going on. Shout out to dude who said I told you adidas would drop the ball because I saw it too. They're going to oversaturate in a big way thinking that's where they profit. They might as well go ahead and shoot the 2 in the face

This is literally an "oh shhhh**" moment for them. Let's not over-analyze. They took a giant dump on us with Hardens and Dames in 170 awful variations over many years. The only reason they're still relevant is because of that YZY hogwash, brain dead, hype machine nonsense and soccer cleats across the pond kept them afloat. They actually hit the lottery with AE in combination with the cat who designed the 1, and they weren't prepared for this. You know what the most possible, dumbest thing they can do to F this up is? 1) Delay releases 2) Extend colorways for the next 7 months. If you don't get this please DM me and I will give you a business 101. And I'm not saying they're delaying releases on purpose, because they aren't that smart. FTL negotiations yea yea, no excuse. If you can read between the lines they don't know what's going on. Shout out to dude who said I told you adidas would drop the ball because I saw it too. They're going to oversaturate in a big way thinking that's where they profit. They might as well go ahead and shoot the 2 in the face
If they were smart, they would just do a short restock of the biggest hitter colorways: With Love, New Wave, Georgia Clay … continue with other planned releases Bulldog Mid, Charcoal Mid, Lows (when do these all come out btw 😂) … but you were absolutely right with your evaluation of Adidas and what was keeping them afloat for so long, when they seem to be on their last leg, especially after the YZY relationship ship ended. You just know they will find a way to mess this up with AE.

SOHO wouldn't let me use my 30% off on the Blue pair to complete my GR collection.

Should have copped the McDonald's pair, but slept. Then the price skyrocketed.

That was also me, as someone who actually followed adidas hoops over the past decade and a half that was in response to those who say “how could adidas have known?” , there are plenty of indicators that they don’t know what they’re doing. There are 13 fsr’s of Trae 3s sitting on adidas currently(and they’re still not done) while the Trae 2 were possibly the worst shoes they had in 15 years and recieved just as many colors if not more.
Them delaying releases is on par for adidas lately.

If they were smart, they would just do a short restock of the biggest hitter colorways: With Love, New Wave, Georgia Clay … continue with other planned releases Bulldog Mid, Charcoal Mid, Lows (when do these all come out btw 😂) … but you were absolutely right with your evaluation of Adidas and what was keeping them afloat for so long, when they seem to be on their last leg, especially after the YZY relationship ship ended. You just know they will find a way to mess this up with AE.
You know what I mean my guy? Pop those colorways in a restock batch of say 20,000 AND ADVERTISE IT!!!! Guess what else? Heres the loooooow MX grey. These could not sell any faster right now. My rants are so angry, my fellow money blowers, because I'm qualified to make it right and I CANT!! These bobo's think they're creating hype, I already know this. This is their new yeezy.......I'll let you think about that and the Bruce Willis Armageddon that it brings. You die in the end.

If you email vote me in for president of Adidas basketball I have 50 cents of cashapp money burning a hole in my pocket

funny how perception and hype can do during these playoffs. months ago and last year, the AE1 sat like crazy and were even discounted for months. nowadays, you can't even find one in the store. I'd go downtown to the Adidas exclusive store and outlet just to see if they have the AE1s. FTL, Champs and other shoe store sellers don't have them. I'll check online.

Back
Top Bottom