OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

got my sunshine in today from adidas, they fit tts. can't wait to wear these to the gym tomorrow. these crease easily, just like the og

i'm down with the mesh! TIMES TWO!!!! but that mesh ain't the same... but who cares! more kobes for me!

Mesh have always been my favorite since I had the OG pairs as a kid. The upper looks a little too light, but it will do

Definitely copping the mesh this go around since they hide the crease better than the all black.

Something about how high the tongue comes on those mesh ones along with the difference in color makes these look way off to me

Not a fan of the sunshines but I have always liked the mesh so I will definitely cop them when they come out.

aaaand adidas cancelled my order
mean.gif

guess it was a sign to wait for the mesh pair
saw your original post...and added the 10.5.  checked out.  cxld. 

giphy.gif

compared my og to 2006 retro and length wise my 12.5 in retro is a bit smaller than og in12

also the 2006 retro is a bit higher and thicker in the collar but the inner leather is cheaper

anybody have all 3 and can compare how the sunshine retro stack up compared to the previous two releases?

both say they have adiprene on the bottom as well

2 mesh's is a minimum for me, got two sunshines one for ball and one to rock, mesh one for ball, one to rock, and one to rock in ten years. Now I just need the OG's with the Frobe logo and box. If they release they release the ice blues I'll be a happy man

Back
Top Bottom