OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

my 10.5 was cxld by adidas.com.  not an email, nothing.  when i called, that's when they told me.....and unlike nike, no offer of a future discount off next order.  nada.   lame....

rocked my sunshines to the gym the other day. just lifted weights, so no creasing. necks were fractured, but i could tell hardly anybody knew what they were. just a bright yellow sneaker lol. i've wanted them for over 10 years though, so I was happy.

got the nightmare before christmas crazy b's in today too. pretty dope shoe. wild. sooooooooooo much gitd stuff on it lol

Last edited:
I've called PYS a couple of times today and the phone just rings and rings. I'm growing increasingly frustrated with them :smh:

@AboveDaHype

nope no refund yet.....have u emailed them or called them to ask them?

Imma wait till tomorrow, on their twitter they said that they have so many orders and emails to look over

Another original colorway of the adidas Crazy 1 (Kobe 1) is planned to release sometime in 2014.

This version of the shoe was worn by Kobe during their Playoff run that resulted in a Championship… not too bad. Just like the original, a molded mesh upper is featured with black, grey and silver making its way throughout the model. The only difference that I’ve noticed with this latest round of Crazy 1 Retro models is the traction pattern and the removal of adiPrene… other than that they are the same shoe as they once were. Still play like beasts as well… stay tuned for that upcoming performance review.

Last edited:
nice. the upper looks lighter or is it just me?

they should drop the silver ones again. the 2006 retro of the silver was awful

Another original colorway of the adidas Crazy 1 (Kobe 1) is planned to release sometime in 2014.
This version of the shoe was worn by Kobe during their Playoff run that resulted in a Championship… not too bad. Just like the original, a molded mesh upper is featured with black, grey and silver making its way throughout the model. The only difference that I’ve noticed with this latest round of Crazy 1 Retro models is the traction pattern and the removal of adiPrene… other than that they are the same shoe as they once were. Still play like beasts as well… stay tuned for that upcoming performance review.

View media item 718507

View media item 718508

View media item 718509

View media item 718510

:smile: :smile: :smile: thank you for this! These and the all white pair will definitely be triple copped!

Nice OG Pair @Wayne141  I want to double up on the playoffs for sure...hopefully we see another 30-40% discount around the time these drop from a store online.

Got two pairs of sunshines but can't explain how happy I am to see that they are coming out with the playoff's. Will always hunt for an OG pair bit those will do for now haha

Back
Top Bottom