OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Mesh pair was hard as hell. Damn I love this shoe. I had the Sunshines and Mesh. I was dying for the white and silver OGs. Something about these Mesh retros look off but they look damn good. I don't know if the sole is darker or if the mesh is lighter but they look tough.

I think these shoes (along with the foams) were way ahead of its time when they released. The design is just so sleek and performance was awesome. They had a winner with this shoe, I mean if it didn't release in 2000, and released today it would look like today's technology n stuff. Anybody get what I'm tryna say?

Last edited:
I think these shoes (along with the foams) were way ahead of its time when they released. The design is just so sleek and performance was awesome. They had a winner with this shoe, I mean if it didn't release in 2000, and released today it would look like today's technology n stuff. Anybody get what I'm tryna say?
Somewhat. Definitely agree about them being sleek. Thing that sucks is that their original look is hard to maintain due to how easy they crease, but I'm still a big fan.

Anyone have any idea about the background behind the UCLA blue coloroway? Did he ever wear that or was that reserved just for the UCLA team? 

Speaking of UCLA, I bet a couple of those 8-10 color ways will be team based. Would be neat to see a March Madness (goes with the Crazy name lol) pack. JMadidas needs to come in this thread to bless us with some info. :nerd:

Adidas could do so much with their bball line in terms of college/NBA PE's.

I would have copped a lot of UCLA specific Rose shoes.  Still waiting on some kind of Lillard PE's to drop.

I remember when Nike started HOH and PE's were everywhere, from Nash to Kidd to Marion, etc.  Adidas really slacks when it comes to that.

Those Kobe 2s are so hideous 
sick.gif

Yeah, The Kobe was a great shoe. I loved the look and it is one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. One of my favorite shoes of all time. The Kobe II was one of the most hideous shoes ever though.

WOW just received a refund from PYS :smh:

This is after I contacted them on Monday and was told my order was being processed.

And of course eBay doesn't have my size. Can't even begin to describe my frustration right now >:

Last edited:
WOW just received a refund from PYS
mean.gif

This is after I contacted them on Monday and was told my order was being processed.

And of course eBay doesn't have my size. Can't even begin to describe my frustration right now >:
what sz u need?

Thanks, I checked those earlier. I might try and squeeze into an 11, I'm closer to that than a 12.

Did anyone cop theirs from the Adidas store in Santa Monica? Going to give them a call when they open in a few.

Thanks, I checked those earlier. I might try and squeeze into an 11, I'm closer to that than a 12.

Did anyone cop theirs from the Adidas store in Santa Monica? Going to give them a call when they open in a few.

Called them last week. They said it was an online only release....

Back
Top Bottom