OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

i tend to use the wearable shoe tray to avoid the crease, so i actually ordered half size up
happy.gif
Do they fit like crazy 8s?

Do they fit like crazy 8s?
I haven't get em yet, they suppose to be delivered today but i won't able to get my hands on em for other 2 weeks
I haven't get em yet, suppose to be delivered today but i wont be get my hands on em for another 2 weeks :

Last edited:
Got my sunshines in the mail today, and all of you guys saying the material is different from the OG's, did you actually have a pair? These look to be the exact same weird, brushed nylon to me. Color does seem a little lighter, but I'm perfectly fine with them.

Peace,
J

Got my sunshines in the mail today, and all of you guys saying the material is different from the OG's, did you actually have a pair? These look to be the exact same weird, brushed nylon to me. Color does seem a little lighter, but I'm perfectly fine with them.

Peace,
J
do they fit TTS?

Peace,
J

06 retro was cheaper material. Still pretty similar. Haven't seen these in person yet but I'm guessing they're closer to the 06 than OG.

06 retro was cheaper material. Still pretty similar. Haven't seen these in person yet but I'm guessing they're closer to the 06 than OG.

Gotcha. Yeah, it's probably a little thinner than the OG, but people were acting like they were expecting foamposite or something and got nylon.

peace,
J

do they fit TTS?

I HATE giving people sizing advice because everyone is different, but I can give you a comparison. I literally took off a size 12 Nightmare Before Christmas Crazy 8, and put a size 12 Crazy 1 on the same foot. The Crazy 1 fit a bit smaller than the 8. However, don't forget the Crazy 1 has ridiculous Ewing-like padding in the heel/ankle area. That said, if you went up a half size, it probably wouldn't be the end of the world.

hth,
J

You can really see the design of this shoe on the sunshines 8)

Might have to jump on those.

Adidas is going Nike's route and just making crazy colorful colorway's for the ASG rather than good looking shoes I guess. Can't blame them though, ASG shoes always sell out for Nike

those gold are dope...

all stars are trash. imagine how awful they will look after creasing. lol they already look terrible as is

The midsole on the AS is dookie :x Adi can't splatter to save their life. The white/gold are cool but easy pass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom