OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

those gold ones would be bonkers if the white part were black kinda like the gold flightposites

definately hope they make tons of colorways of this shoe

Never in a million years would I see sole protector on these, force shields yeah(to prevent creases) but sole protectors?! If they were OGs then I'd fully understand. Deserves one of my favorite Kobe gif lol.
83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Never in a million years would I see sole protector on these, force shields yeah(to prevent creases) but sole protectors?! If they were OGs then I'd fully understand. Deserves one of my favorite Kobe gif lol.
83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif
Agreed. I can understand sneaker shields to prevent creases, but sole protectors on a predominantly black outsole seems a bit much. I'd rather just double-up & have one to wear while the other sits if these were my 'grails'...

Thanks for the opinions fellas, I get the confusion of using sp on a predominantly black outsole. Hell, I even understand why you guys think it's silly to put them on a pair of shoes that aren't og, but I've been looking for OG sunshines for a LONG time and never had any luck finding them in my size. Maybe I am being too prudent, but I'm just trying to keep a shoe I've liked for a really long time as clean as possible, while still being able to wear as often as I'd like.

patience paid off...finally grabbed the sunshine for $95 shipped off oneness :nthat:

for those who hate creases do not get this shoe

and i forgot

for those who hate creases on your midsole do not get this shoe lol

I don't mess with sneakershields anyway, but I think you just kind of have to throw in the towel with these and enjoy them. They're probably the most crease prone shoe I've ever owned, and I'm not sure how much sneakershields would do against these. Only colorway where it's not quite as noticeable is the Playoff/Mesh

Last edited:
for those who hate creases do not get this shoe

and i forgot

for those who hate creases on your midsole do not get this shoe lol
I hate creases with a passion of the christ.

Being from the westcoast... i starch errthang (even my Fruit of the Looms).

The great thing aboot these retroes is the sunshine will finally offset and avert the attention away from my teeth.

still have the 06 retro and the midsole yellowed like ****** :x and yea they do crease like hell. I remember the OG silver ones I had were ***** up too.

not my pic just ex.
View media item 732546

Last edited:

The great thing aboot these retroes is the sunshine will finally offset and avert the attention away from my teeth.

Umph.

:rofl:

patience paid off...finally grabbed the sunshine for $95 shipped off oneness
nthat.gif
Yes'sir I copped today also. Noway am I shelling out retail for releases like this. If I can't cop on discount, I don't need them. With that said, I'm glad I got to cop for the low 
smokin.gif

what the heeell :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom