OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

View media item 733301 so my nicekicks order just got here 13 days later, overall im pretty pleased with them,on to the playoff ones so i can finally close the chapter on this part of the collection

always wanted to cop this colorway. they went for 40 on ebay. just forgot about them

yea I waited till it was on clearance at the adidas outlet for $37. To me that yellow on that shoe is closer to how the sunshines should look not that crap they put on there now :x

I just got the Sunshines in from Nice Kicks yesterday, and I'm kinda disappointed by them in person to be honest. Shade of yellow on these retros to me is definitely more of a light/lemon yellow than the gold yellow from the OGs that I remember. I'm not usually an OG >>> Retro type of guy, but these just look kinda off. Debating whether or not to keep them cuz I did get them on a good discount, but I'll be looking to see how the other colorways turn out.

Got mine in yesterday as well. The color is definitely off compared to the OG's but honestly since it's been so long since I had a pair, I'm just really happy to have them again!

View media item 733814

I just got the Sunshines in from Nice Kicks yesterday, and I'm kinda disappointed by them in person to be honest. Shade of yellow on these retros to me is definitely more of a light/lemon yellow than the gold yellow from the OGs that I remember. I'm not usually an OG >>> Retro type of guy, but these just look kinda off. Debating whether or not to keep them cuz I did get them on a good discount, but I'll be looking to see how the other colorways turn out.

Just got mine from Nice Kicks as well and I'm satisfied. The color of these foes look a lot different in low lighting, but they're still dope.

I never had a pair of the OGs but these fit real well on the feet. Feel almost like foamposites with respect to their cushioning. Almost want to get another pair from Oneness with the discount they are giving.

make sure you guys wear long socks when you rock these. that synthetic leather inner will rub the mess out of your ankle if you aren't careful. experienced that before with other pairs so i knew better this time.

is the cost that expensive for adidas to not have the half and half laces?

^^^ to be honest, I thought the white/blk were the only ones that had those back in the day.

First time I have seen the soles. Wow, why change the pattern? That makes no sense.

Color on the sunshine is disappointing 
mean.gif
Wish it was a darker yellow like the og version.

Thanks VC - only ones I could remember were the whites. I forgot completely about the ice blues.

NK, that pic above does have the halfs. Wonder why the original questioner missed it. Maybe his didn't and he got ripped off.

Did anyone else's midsoles look crushed in some areas? My pair from nicekicks looks like doodoo. Ill upload some pics later.

Pair just comed in from Oneness (ordered monday, arrived in Seattle todays). 

Initial impressions; color reminded me of a banana peel that isn't fully ripe yet (there's almost a sense

that the yellow is mixed with a prepubescent green effect - depending on lighting and lovin'). 

I wore thems to the gym and loosened up the laces quite a bit to reduce creasage and they did pretty well.

But to see how they really hold up...

... my next goal is to take them to my river dance course at the local community college.  

Back
Top Bottom