OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

damn but prolly not noticeable from afar.

whats weird is they changed the outsole on these but left the crazy 97 outsole the same which is the same as the og kobe one.

maybe current players complained about it?

Playoff Mesh or the ASG, because those are the only two announced haha
haha I suppose it sounded dumb.  I'm just excited that Adidas is bringing life back to this shoe.  Wearing my sunshines as we speak.  I just want a release date for those playoff mesh's ha and the all-star aren't terrible

Good to see them on FTL so I can grab them with the bday coupon

Yup gotta have the #8 jersey too bad it has the Nike logo and the #24 has the Adidas logo. Just nitpicking :lol:

feb 7 i wouldnt be surprised if the sunshines are released again

remember the crazy 97...

No doubt the Sunshines will be one of them
cut the swoosh off lol
:lol: I've done that before...well not exactly cut off, It's sewn on so carefully cut the threads but it still left an imprint of the Swoosh.

Yeah I can see the Sunshines being one of the colorway to hit FTL and other retailers. It seems that's how Adidas releases their shoes from what i've seen with some releases.

Just got a second pair of the OG Playoffs in today. Was pretty disappointed by the retro Sunshines (selling my Nice Kicks pair to a friend) and saw another pair of these OGs for a good price/condition, so I decided to cop. Might still try and grab the upcoming retro if I can find them on discount or something. All in for retros of the whites and blacks if/when they come out though.
View media item 736941

If Finishline carries the Sunshines they'll be discounted(not to the extent of the 97s), for some reason FNL doesn't sell out as fast as others unless NTers go crazy (pun intended) on them :lol:

Where are you getting the OG Mesh, same size? at that? All I've seen on ebay are ice blue and all black.

Shumpert wearing white/blacks right now :pimp:

Good to see them on FTL so I can grab them with the bday coupon

Yup gotta have the #8 jersey too bad it has the Nike logo and the #24 has the Adidas logo. Just nitpicking
laugh.gif
as a jersey enthusiast, I am ok with the x-branding as it matches the time period. personally, i think the current adidas NBA gear is garbage (even before those xmas day monstrosities).

If Finishline carries the Sunshines they'll be discounted(not to the extent of the 97s), for some reason FNL doesn't sell out as fast as others unless NTers go crazy (pun intended) on them :lol:

Where are you getting the OG Mesh, same size? at that? All I've seen on ebay are ice blue and all black.

Shumpert wearing white/blacks right now :pimp:
Found both pairs on eBay, same size, both sz 10s. First one I got for a little under $150, and the guy threw in an unworn yellow #8 jersey plus 2 rookie cards with them lol. I think he originally listed all that for like $300-400, but I just kept watching and watching that listing til the price really dropped. Second pair was about $100 out of pocket after using eBay bucks I had.

Those meshes are a beautiful lookin shoe.

I say shoe in comparison to more than sneakers.

just the angles and simplicity and th lines. Its really like a car.
if I cop for retail and they go half off i wouldnt even b mad

:smokin Crazy

Last edited:
Just got a second pair of the OG Playoffs in today. Was pretty disappointed by the retro Sunshines (selling my Nice Kicks pair to a friend) and saw another pair of these OGs for a good price/condition, so I decided to cop. Might still try and grab the upcoming retro if I can find them on discount or something. All in for retros of the whites and blacks if/when they come out though.
Dang nice grab, I'm going for the retro's of course but would take an OG pair over that any day, I've searched for an 11 for a long time and found a couple on Ebay every once and a while but people always asking for way to much

Yeah, likewise. I had "kobe adidas" as a saved search for the longest time hoping these would show up at some point. It was just pure luck/coincidence two guys were selling them around the same time in my size for good prices, so I got lucky. I think the Mesh retros should be alright honestly. I wasn't a fan of the Sunshine retros just cuz of the yellow they used, but with mesh, I think they'd be harder to "mess up" on a retro.

Last edited:
Pair just comed in from Oneness (ordered monday, arrived in Seattle todays). 

what'd they ship with? never got a tracking #, just a shipment confirmation. I'm in Renton and didn't notice a note left on my door. Maybe I should check my apt. complex front desk today.

Back
Top Bottom