Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
:lol: What's the explanation for that colorway? They just came up with a colorway and slapped a name on it just because of the time of the year. Oh and then add some Chinese in the back. :rofl:

Wish they would just stick with one colorway for the Chinese New Year theme and apply it across the shoe each year - kinda like the Bruce Lee colorways for the Kobes; you know it's gonna be yellow, black, and red.

Just got in my Mi Adidas pair yesterday. Really happy with how these turned out. I just wish the Dames were easier to get on my Shrek feet. That compression collar can be a real b%tch
20171212_124002.jpg

[QUOTE="deezyvsop2, post: 29207100, member:

The only two that I considered perfect from my experience were the Nike Zoom BB and the Adidas Supernatural Creator. Nothing I could point to and say "I wish this part was better." The XX9 would be up there if the Zoom lasted longer.[/QUOTE]

PREACH

Traction is pretty good on an outdoor court (those green courts at the park). If you play on your toes you'll like the low profile forefoot setup but the Bounce is pretty firm compared to the 2/3. I find the fit to be snug. I went TTS too. Not enough to go half size up though. No heel slip or stability issues.

Traction is pretty good on an outdoor court (those green courts at the park). If you play on your toes you'll like the low profile forefoot setup but the Bounce is pretty firm compared to the 2/3. I find the fit to be snug. I went TTS too. Not enough to go half size up though. No heel slip or stability issues.

Kinda hard to have bad traction outdoors though.

Im playing the patient game too, many shoes waiting to make the hoop rotation, I’m just going to wait until I can get them ~ $60-70

Playing the waiting game is smart. It’s a great looking shoe, but a average performance shoe. Not as good as the 2 and 3 IMO.

Back
Top Bottom