Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
latest

Screenshot_20171026-222044_1.jpg
Guessing these will be the Bape collab (?)

I’m in for Bapes and Edison Chens!

The Dames look great on court but I don't like them casually.... What about ya'll??

Attachments

• 2017-12-22 09.50.28 1.jpg
    2017-12-22 09.50.28 1.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 2
How does the fit compare to the rose 1.5 and crazy 8 ? I keep seeing people say half a size down or your Adidas size.

Do they fit narrow like the 2 and 3? I could fit half size down on the harden but not the dame 2 or 3

I'm a wide footer and went true to size. initial try on felt good. Going to give these a spin tonight at the gym.

How does the fit compare to the rose 1.5 and crazy 8 ? I keep seeing people say half a size down or your Adidas size.

They're really long, I had to go half a size down from what I wear in DRose 7 PK, 2016 CE, and 2017 CE PK. Some people can get away with a full size down.

Do they fit narrow like the 2 and 3? I could fit half size down on the harden but not the dame 2 or 3

For wide footers would going up half a size be too long???

I'm a wide footer and went true to size. initial try on felt good. Going to give these a spin tonight at the gym.

Go true to size I think half size up would be too long

Ok everyone is all over the place. Do,the fit like "Lillard's" or not. Lillard' 1-3 ran long and it was always suggested to half size down. Are the 4's the same?

I've heard go,down half a size on the 4's.

All my Lillard's are size 10. My Rose's and Crazy Explosives are 10.5.

Not really all over the place. You got wide-footers saying TTS and most people saying .5 down.

Probably go with size 10.

I'm a 10 in CE Lows, Kobe 11 and 9.5 in Lillard 1 and 2. I tried on the Lillard 4 in 9.5 and it was perfect.

Ok everyone is all over the place. Do,the fit like "Lillard's" or not. Lillard' 1-3 ran long and it was always suggested to half size down. Are the 4's the same?

I've heard go,down half a size on the 4's.

All my Lillard's are size 10. My Rose's and Crazy Explosives are 10.5.
YES go down half from your Crazy Explosive size. These joints are long, but if you think they're too tight you can always buy from Adidas and return since they do free 45 day online returns

Not really all over the place. You got wide-footers saying TTS and most people saying .5 down.

Probably go with size 10.

I'm a 10 in CE Lows, Kobe 11 and 9.5 in Lillard 1 and 2. I tried on the Lillard 4 in 9.5 and it was perfect.

Thank you for the reply. Didn't want to come across as angry, just thought it was always stated to go half size down.

YES go down half from your Crazy Explosive size. These joints are long, but if you think they're too tight you can always buy from Adidas and return since they do free 45 day online returns

Thank you for the info

Gave these a run last night. Great court feel. But because I went for a 3 mile run before playing my knees and legs were pretty tired. I ran 2 games in them and with fresh legs would love them. I switched after to more cushion with the Anta KT2s. I did not have any issues with traction, but the court was real clean.

I personally like the dames more. Traction isnt a huge situation for me as a player but it gets the job done when i am making cuts and stuff. Also thr fit feels really nice for the dame 4s too

Kyrie’s definitely feel more comfortable, a first in the line, but they also feel much more secure stability wise.

The Dame is just a sock that tightly hugs the upper foot and lower ankle. Where as the Kyrie is a solid mid top.

And most important, the Kyrie is obviously more durable. The materials and layers or paneling are much more akin to a solid 90’s up until mid 2000’s basketball shoe. So they’re tanks compared to the Dame, while still not even being that heavy. Not some one piece upper.

Aesthetic wise the Kyrie is definitely better looking, and even has some casual appeal if you wanted to wear with joggers or sweats etc

And most important, the Kyrie is obviously more durable. The materials and layers or paneling are much more akin to a solid 90’s up until mid 2000’s basketball shoe. So they’re tanks compared to the Dame, while still not even being that heavy. Not some one piece upper.

Slow down - kyrie hasn't been out long enough to determine durability. Bad thing about layers is stitching, which leads to weak spots and stretching if not done right. Not saying it isn't more durable, but we can't say obviously it is just yet.

BTW, I love both so far.

Slow down - kyrie hasn't been out long enough to determine durability. Bad thing about layers is stitching, which leads to weak spots and stretching if not done right. Not saying it isn't more durable, but we can't say obviously it is just yet.

BTW, I love both so far.
Yeah and the only thing holding the raised outsole is glue, so the jury is still out on whether or not that glue will hold up.

Back
Top Bottom