Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 91 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
thats crazy. CopDate already a ****ty app, but now you finally get through for something thats supposed to be guaranteed and you're not? I'd locate CopDates office and throw a supreme brick through them

Talkin about "you made it this far, might as well cop some clothes!" FOH

Anyone in Toronto want to swap sizes? I got a size 10 in black of the BAPE 4s and need a size 9 (or size 9 of the Kobe protros). Though if there are any 1.0 Ultra Boosts in a size 9.5... Let me know, haha.

Might pay resale for these but don’t want to. And that’s pretty F’d up that whole Bape drop smh one would assume they’re guaranteed a pair if you’re confirmed a time slot.

Might pay resale for these but don’t want to. And that’s pretty F’d up that whole Bape drop smh one would assume they’re guaranteed a pair if you’re confirmed a time slot.

the good thing is that the resell is not too crazy at the moment, definitely a price I can swing around since I'm not stranger to paying resale prices. The bad thing is, money is kinda tight for me with my big day coming up.

the good thing is that the resell is not too crazy at the moment, definitely a price I can swing around since I'm not stranger to paying resale prices. The bad thing is, money is kinda tight for me with my big day coming up.
Yeah at my size they’re not too bad hovering around the $300 and under price. Might wait a few days since people are still getting pairs and the ADC pairs haven’t shipped yet.

you want me to see if they have your size today?
Undefeated Santa Monica all sold out fellas. I tried! I was at the right place at the right time yesterday and should have struck then.

:lol: I keep seeing these posts too late. DesD1 DesD1 tried to throw the oop to me last night also but I didn't respond quick enough:rolleyes

Appreciate you guys looking out though :nthat:

My man If you would have seen how the greens sat here, the blacks different story, managed to cop a hell ton of them, but still harder

Anyway. On to the next

I hate doing resale questions, but why do you guys think the blacks are doing better than the greens in the aftermarket? The NMDs were the complete opposite...

I imagine that red CW in the NMD would have been a killer

I hate doing resale questions, but why do you guys think the blacks are doing better than the greens in the aftermarket? The NMDs were the complete opposite...

I imagine that red CW in the NMD would have been a killer

Blacks more limited from what I can see. Online raffles were only selling the Greens and the websites like Hanon only had the Green ones also.

I thought the black ones were Bape and Adidas only? Green ones were Consortium, Bape, Adidas. And Red was Bape and 747 Warehouse

IMO green was the best colorway. Most traditional looking bape camo and also the gum bottoms.

Black > Green

fight me :lol:

Then again, I was going after them to play basketball in, so I'm more partial to the less flashy looking color on court.

I prefer the greens to look at, but the blacks are a better on foot shoe for my tastes. Still not sure if I'll keep the green pair I snagged, probably wouldn't get worn that much, plus the wife's already on my back for buying (what she considers) too many shoes :frown: :smh:

I prefer the greens to look at, but the blacks are a better on foot shoe for my tastes. Still not sure if I'll keep the green pair I snagged, probably wouldn't get worn that much, plus the wife's already on my back for buying (what she considers) too many shoes :frown: :smh:
What size did you snag up?

Black > Green

fight me :lol:

Then again, I was going after them to play basketball in, so I'm more partial to the less flashy looking color on court.
You liking plain sneaks for on court over colors fight me lol. I have traditional sneaks no doubt but when I can get the crazy colors I'm all for it if it looks good with the specific sneaker. I think the bape design makes the dames look way better than they look in their regular colors.

the more i look at my sons pair, the more I feel like I missed out. Even the ones Donovan Mitchell had on last night were nice.

Back
Top Bottom