Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 91 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
So what is resell for the black Bapes. I just don't know, especially in Canada. I'm trying to make trades with them instead but might have to sell my pair to be able to get one I actually want.

DWSRrJTX0AA-QFX.jpg

Those are sick
Donovan Mitchell dunk contest Venom Dame 4

Gonna bank on those blacks, didn't even knew what I was doing tbh, being out of the loop lately

Who dis ? New avi?

@alp waiting for that on ankle pic of the reds
Yea new Avi and I guess I'm not a well known regular but I've been on here regularly for awhile! lol

Don't know if this is fully legit (maybe some tricky editing?) but either way, holy freaking sh*tb*lls :nerd:

Looking for Green 11.5. Anyone seen anything at a good price?? Not looking to pay high $300's on StockX.

Looking for Green 11.5. Anyone seen anything at a good price?? Not looking to pay high $300's on StockX.
I think we’re all looking for sub $300 price points I say wait a couple more days they might go down when people receive their ADC pairs.

hows the fit sean?

I'm a 10-10.5 in most shoes, got these in a 10 and they fit kinda long and narrow. It fit me fine (in a snug way) but anyone with a wider foot would probably need to get the 10.5.

I had a lot of trouble getting my foot inside the shoe also.

Back
Top Bottom