Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Greens are the best color way. Definitely getting rocked this summer. I may be 30 and find most of bape’s stuff gawdy and awful.

Was going to flip them then open the box and had a good look and realized craftsmanship and design wise these are amazing shoe in a loud way.

Got that holy size 13.5 lmao

26375818-F79F-4BED-83C6-61A5236F8D7B.jpeg

Better than the Big Bang foams don’t @ me lmao.
YES much better than those foams

Greens are the best color way. Definitely getting rocked this summer. I may be 30 and find most of bape’s stuff gawdy and awful.

Was going to flip them then open the box and had a good look and realized craftsmanship and design wise these are amazing shoe in a loud way.

delete

Same here; I got my 12.5 in today. They are very well executed other than the shark eye might fall off after wear.

Last edited:
Do these things become any easier to put on once they break in?

I thought my Hyperdunks were bad enough, but these are way worse.

I don't have any issues putting them on, but I guess I have narrow feet. I just turn my feet sideways and then twist them in there.

DS KD9's were probably the hardest shoe for me to get on. It's a lot easier now after breaking them in. Ultraflights for all of you older guys were pretty bad too.

Glad i went TTS just like with my Crazy Vegas and didn't heed the half-size down advice. I won't be balling in them so a snug fit isn't necessary. But my other pair of Crazy Vegas which is a 10 is a different story. Fits like a glove--perfect for balling!

Adidas should have at least made the green camo GR so there's plenty for all peeps to enjoy this consortium, IMO. Although the green pair is somewhat gaudy it has grown on me. Besides, i'd like to have a spare too, lol!

Last edited:
These are dope, was hoping to get a pair to ball in. I could do without the WGM but well executed colorway.

Edit- That reseller walk though....

Last edited:

completely feel the same. Wanted my son to get the 3's but he saw these sitting and almost crapped himself. Wife and i were like "you like these busy things?"
Now I'm jealous he has a pair and I don't. They did a great job with these.

these look like the old fighter jets from back in the day, with the teeth they would draw on them. Thats the first thing i thought when i first saw them

These are dope, was hoping to get a pair to ball in. I could do without the WGM but well executed colorway.

Edit- That reseller walk though....

That or he **** his pants and couldnt make it home on time.
Can happen to anyone

On a serious note .
UBIQ making people wear the shoes ,walk out of the store in them and share it on twitter?
I love it :lol:

That or he **** his pants and couldnt make it home on time.
Can happen to anyone

On a serious note .
UBIQ making people wear the shoes ,walk out of the store in them and share it on twitter?
I love it :lol:

What if you're buying it as a gift for somebody though :rolleyes

He prob a well known reseller so they like nah be gotta wear them out. Idk only way I would have a problem with a reseller if I knew he had multiple people in line working for him.

Prices on the greens are dipping! There are 16 pairs of my size on StockX lol. Gonna wait for prices to drop a little more and then they’re mine. :D

On the Bapes; go tts and yeah you need a crow bar and some butter to get them on your feet!

Missing are the Rip City joints but man oh man... gonna have to cop a 2nd pair coz ima ball out in these. My favorite Ball shoe of last year and this year so far hands down!

Attachments

• 745510AD-47B9-4DC8-B989-47E670BEA1E0.jpeg
    745510AD-47B9-4DC8-B989-47E670BEA1E0.jpeg
    550.9 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom