Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
yes! that's exactly why i love them so much, especially those teeth on the A-10 Thunderbolts!!!!

I used to be a fighter plane buff always been fascinated by planes with the tiger shark markings. I believe that the British P-40 Warhawk is one of the first and most well known to have it. Like you said, the A-10 Thunderbolts had them (were they ever called "Warthogs", too?. I think some US F-14 Tomcats have them, F-4 Phantoms (during the Vietnam War?)j maybe did too and I know I'm missing or forgetting a bunch more.

I remember Jordan Brand using the tiger shark markings on the Air Jordan Force 5 hybrid-thingy. Looks a lot better on this shoe.

I read somewhere that the British painted their P-40's that way to intimidate the Japanese, because the Japanese supposedly fear sharks (as the country was surrounded by ocean and what not). A little ironic to me that a Japanese company adopted it as it's trademark.

20180227_112334.jpg

And don't forget this pair too, bud!

THE Air Max 90 – Premium Warhawk, lol!

That or he **** his pants and couldnt make it home on time.
Can happen to anyone

On a serious note .
UBIQ making people wear the shoes ,walk out of the store in them and share it on twitter?
I love it :lol:
For leftovers that's what they do, I think if you win regularly you don't gotta do all that

Rip City 4's on sale on ADC for $80. Some Harden Vol. 1 PK's too.

It says they're excluded from promo, but I tried a code and it worked. Not sure if the order would actually go through.

the lock down in these shoes is terrible for me my foot slides all the way forward and slams my toes into the end of the toe box i cant hoop in them anymore

Back
Top Bottom