Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
I used to be a fighter plane buff always been fascinated by planes with the tiger shark markings. I believe that the British P-40 Warhawk is one of the first and most well known to have it. Like you said, the A-10 Thunderbolts had them (were they ever called "Warthogs", too?. I think some US F-14 Tomcats have them, F-4 Phantoms (during the Vietnam War?)j maybe did too and I know I'm missing or forgetting a bunch more.

I remember Jordan Brand using the tiger shark markings on the Air Jordan Force 5 hybrid-thingy. Looks a lot better on this shoe.

I read somewhere that the British painted their P-40's that way to intimidate the Japanese, because the Japanese supposedly fear sharks (as the country was surrounded by ocean and what not). A little ironic to me that a Japanese company adopted it as it's trademark.

dood talking about these planes makes me wanna rebuild all these models again :smile:

Donovan Mitchell giving these shoes new life...

Marcus smart rocking them too :lol:

Mitchell is on fire this playoff!!!

3stripes needs to step it up or just give a smidge or care about their bball line, they probably won't be able to rely on yeezy sales much longer :lol:

31512036_180824282567618_1614053103588343808_n.jpg

30841446_1854267917919730_6905590109479895040_n.jpg

I think the Harden 1 was in the top 5 last year. The design was probably a tough sell for any non bball (and probably for some bball players as well) purposed wearing.

Kinda ridiculous though that the MVP of the league can crack the top 5....It's not about the player at that point.

that list was from last year

vol 1s actually looked good casually, much better than the vol 2s for sure

it looks good on those renderings, very predator-esque and somewhat following in nikes footsteps in taking cue from soccer shoes

the "banking barriers" gon' make or break these shoes though, i hope it's not like the Y3 harden in design

3stripes needs to step it up or just give a smidge or care about their bball line, they probably won't be able to rely on yeezy sales much longer :lol:
Im suprised it is lebron over kyrie cause ive seen so much more youngsters rock kyries and lebrons are pretty expensive and bulky imo. I am also surprised that russ even made the list since ive seen so many ppl bash on them and whats even more surprising is that PG isnt even on the list. Every nike basketball fan ik has a pair of PGs

the lebron 14 got a lot less bulky and the big price drop (I believe it was down for $200 to $175?) really helped and then the 15s got even better

the cushion also got better in the 14 and it got even better with the 15

PG1 was everywhere but you also saw plenty of them on deep discount ($50 at most FNLs I've visited) so it may have not sold as well

Westbrooks a surprise because I think his shoe came out at the latter half of the year but I guess being an MVP and averaging trip-dubs makes a big difference, not sure but maybe they also counted his 31 PEs?

Im suprised it is lebron over kyrie cause ive seen so much more youngsters rock kyries and lebrons are pretty expensive and bulky imo. I am also surprised that russ even made the list since ive seen so many ppl bash on them and whats even more surprising is that PG isnt even on the list. Every nike basketball fan ik has a pair of PGs
I think it’s Jordan brand not just Russ so that includes Jordan 32

Adidas needs better designers period.
The bball line sucks through and through. Harden's, Crazy Explosive's, Rose's...........all ugly

Kinda like the Lifestyle line with James Harden except this is with Bounce. Seems like Dame is the ambassador for the Bounce tech.

I just bought a Dame 3, size 11, and it is a little too big for my foot (this never happened ever, i have very wide feet). Can anyone tell me what's the difference in size between the 11 and the 10 (don't have 10.5 in my country) ? There's a 3/4 of an inch from my big toe to the edge of the soe btw.

Omg those are mad ugly. They looked super clean in the original photos these are just bulky and looks like a toy. There’s no way you can just “grow on these”

I don't get what the side plastic guard is supposed to accomplish if the shoe isn't a full prime knit upper. If it was a full primeknit upper then the guard could be a form of support...but if the upper is made of synthetics...just wtf?
I don't think the shoe is ugly...it just doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom