Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Not IMO. I recall there being a little bit when I first got them but nothing too noticeable now.

Man those Static 3s look so good, I just don't like the fit of the 3s. Wish they did that knit pattern for the 2s.

Hi

Can please anybody comment if outsole is durable for indoors and outdoors based on real-life experience?

I need good cushioned shoes to play outdoors on a ruberized playground. I have D Rose 7 and they start to flatten pretty quickly, I'll keep'em for indoors.

I can get Dame 3 on sale cheap, but need to understand how fast they wear out. Like Crazy Explosive, which wear even indoors, then no-no...

The other option for me is Nike Zoom Live, but they are 40% more expensive (no discounts for Nike). They are consider as better outdoor shoes, better cushion is pretty hmmm.. "responsive".

Thank you

Nick

Love the white/navy/red colorway. As soon as those hit discount they'll be my first Dame 3.

Love the white/navy/red colorway. As soon as those hit discount they'll be my first Dame 3.
What size are you, Bro? I've got a pair on sale on eBay, size 9. Let me know 
pimp.gif

pulled the trigger on 2 miadidas pairs with a 20% bday coupon. will post pics when they come in!

Just got my white/gum pair and the left shoe is slightly longer than the right. Not a big difference but a few millimeters

I've never seen this in a shoe before (or enough for me to notice) but it's one of those things you can't unsee when you see it.

Im being picky but it is actually is a little annoying

Found the Dame 3 Legacy at Adidas Outlet for $80. Full size run as well as Lights Out and USA's for $115. "All Stars" for $100. They're all 30% off those prices bringing the Legacy's down to $56.

I know this is the thread for the 3s but there are team colourways of Primeknit Lillard 2s all over ebay for a pretty decent price (SM editions so the cushion might even be different with an extra poron layer or whatnot) if anyone wants to check those out.

Are the primeknit editions significantly better than the jacquards? How was the traction with the gum rubber on the Homes?

Are the primeknit editions significantly better than the jacquards? How was the traction with the gum rubber on the Homes?

I actually prefer the jacquard over the primeknit. I have the PDX and Static pairs I play in and I prefer the feel of the jacquard better, it gets softer and to me isn't as hot as the primeknit. The primeknit is thicker over the forefoot than what was used on the Crazy Explosive 2016's but you can't go wrong with either material. Just stay away from the primeknit pairs with boost, they used the adiprene+ forefoot and boost heel that they had leftover from the Crazylight 2015's and they don't feel as nice as the bounce setup. Adidas Outlets had team models of Lillard 2's in various colors that were cheap and I paid only $40 for mine about month ago. The jacquard on them isn't as nice as the non team models but I haven't played in them yet so I'm not sure how they will perform.

Back
Top Bottom