OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

lol ok bro whatever you say

clearly didnt think they were real since i returned it tho right :lol: believe what you want them joints is fugazi just like your pair probably
Ya I would've never ordered that lol, but ya my pair is legit but how would you know? You ordered a fake :lol:

yeah it was from a reputable seller on ebay. oh well **** happens, i got my money back. why u trying so hard to be funny tho lol. those box labels look the same to you fam? real talk, they do?

yeah it was from a reputable seller on ebay. oh well **** happens, i got my money back. why u trying so hard to be funny tho lol. those box labels look the same to you fam? real talk, they do?
Bro you were trying to be funny first not me. But its all in good fun no hard feelings here!

Bro you were trying to be funny first not me. But its all in good fun no hard feelings here!

you didnt answer my question. no funny **** im asking for real. like u said no hard feelings here neither. just wanna help ppl out

I haven't had a chance to look at the heel tab stitching yet, but I can confirm that the white space above the black box with the figure in it is not uniform across my 350 V1s.

Some have spacing like the one you posted, and some have spacing like the one Dylan posted. All 3 were purchased personally from retailers. Not resell or consignment stores. I can snap pics if you'd like. To add, the spacing is even more out of whack on V2s and 750s.

Last edited:

I haven't had a chance to look at the heel tab stitching yet, but I can confirm that the white space above the black box with the figure in it is not uniform across my 350 V1s.

Some have spacing like the one you posted, and some have spacing like the one Dylan posted. All 3 were purchased personally from retailers. Not resell or consignment stores. I can snap pics if you'd like. To add, the spacing is even more out of whack on V2s and 750s.

View media item 2273294
View media item 2273295

please post pics when you get a chance, this is getting crazy now :lol:

please post pics when you get a chance, this is getting crazy now
laugh.gif
The OT is legit label is good bro

Can I get a legit check on my pirate black 350 boost. My friend I bought them from claims he knows a plug so I got a pair through him but not 100% sure If they are real or not
Just want to add on to this.

so many red flags on these! 

Shiny Soles, Boost is Off, First lace hole, Insoles, and the GIANT GREEN PATCH on the inner.

Back
Top Bottom