Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I like to think we can appreciate things while having a good laugh about them at the same time. I like every item in the collection but would buy none. I have zero problem with anyone who does. You don’t need to justify your purchases to strangers on the internet. Just get your fit off and post a pic. Or don’t.

I like to think we can appreciate things while having a good laugh about them at the same time. I like every item in the collection but would buy none. I have zero problem with anyone who does. You don’t need to justify your purchases to strangers on the internet. Just get your fit off and post a pic. Or don’t.

Agreed. Can look nice and not want to buy/wouldn’t look good on us. All can be true.

Was jus using the Puma stuff as an axample. I did have the suede classics wit the Ferrari emblem on the heel. Joints were hard and subtle...

I'm a sucker for workwear, so I grabbed the mechanic jacket.

Probably wont wear it while driving one of these though.

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 8.42.13 AM.png
Thanks for confirming this thread is outta my tax bracket. Back to Supreme I go.

That's a very nice keyset btw.

The Puma/Ferrari stuff is horrific.

As a rule of thumb, I won't wear car-related stuff unless it's vintage (and even then it's a stretch).

So I can definitely understand why this doesn't appeal to people.

The only reason I can tolerate this collab is because Porsche is not terribly liberal with their licensing and other than a couple of Adidas Originals pieces from several years ago, you wont find too much official non-Porsche branded Porsche apparel (if that makes sense). So it's really more about the collectibility and historical relevance for me.

The Puma/Ferrari stuff is horrific.

As a rule of thumb, I won't wear car-related stuff unless it's vintage (and even then it's a stretch).

So I can definitely understand why this doesn't appeal to people.

The only reason I can tolerate this collab is because Porsche is not terribly liberal with their licensing and other than a couple of Adidas Originals pieces from several years ago, you wont find too much official non-Porsche branded Porsche apparel (if that makes sense). So it's really more about the collectibility and historical relevance for me.

This guy gets it, the rest of y’all stupid.

I don’t care.

I wanted the knit and hat but sold out. Just copped the mustard crewneck. I don’t think I’m chasing the knit tomorrow, but I really want the in-store pin.

i highly appreciate the collab but did not cop. strangely enough i copped a preme cap. its been about two years since i purcahased preme on my own

also: the blank hoodies they used on the Porsche stuff literally grinds my gears

i highly appreciate the collab but did not cop. strangely enough i copped a preme cap. its been about two years since i purcahased preme on my own

also: the blank hoodies they used on the Porsche stuff literally grinds my gears
Cuz of the pockets?

So I’ve been sizing down in hoodies and crews since the beginning of the season. Decided to size down on tees on this drop, hope they aren’t too small.

Back
Top Bottom