Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I love how they send the email out after everything is already listed on Grailed :rofl:
1621610157079.png

Got two t shirts after being sad about not getting the t shirt, they restocked it for half a min. at like 11:07, me and my girl got one..

Yeah, got the notification and by the time I got to it, it was gone. Have a large coming hopefully it fits. Grabbed the scarf, wish they restocked everything together, had the zip up, scarf and Pappou tee ready to go but they didn’t all get added at 11.

Yeah, got the notification and by the time I got to it, it was gone. Have a large coming hopefully it fits. Grabbed the scarf, wish they restocked everything together, had the zip up, scarf and Pappou tee ready to go but they didn’t all get added at 11.

I got an extra medium on the way, if the large doesn’t fit lemme know I’ll trade you for one of em, think Large would be better for me I like my boxy tees to fit a certain way but I’ll let you know as soon as I have in hand

After failing miserably at copping the boucle hat and Pappou knit, I go under the sweaters link to double check Molyvos sizing, and somehow a miraculous FSR of this popped up. 002D216A-838D-4B26-83A4-9EFAABA810E7.jpeg

I think this will remain a design and piece unique to this drop unlike Player 99 or Molyvos. Great cop! NYC is getting hot so probably have to wait until fall to wear mine.

After failing miserably at copping the boucle hat and Pappou knit, I go under the sweaters link to double check Molyvos sizing, and somehow a miraculous FSR of this popped up. 002D216A-838D-4B26-83A4-9EFAABA810E7.jpeg

copped it yesterday, was on the fence initially but like bbombers85 bbombers85 said this is a specific scene from the promo video. I doubt they remake this in the future like other sweaters.

I think this will remain a design and piece unique to this drop unlike Player 99 or Molyvos. Great cop! NYC is getting hot so probably have to wait until fall to wear mine.
Both this and the crewneck will definitely remain on ice until the colder months!

I still think Player 99 and Molyvos are signature pieces for the mainline apparel, but as far as collabs go I do agree with you, this is definitely a unique one that will stand out. From the presentation outside of the store, to the different graphics, and even the Greek worry beads, I enjoy how they put a little story together with these elements.

Let's just hope my order doesn't get cancelled because it was really roundabout how I came across the restock lol

Brushed nylon Yankee hat just came and love how it fit. It actually fitlike a low profile hat, compare to that last trash Yankee hat they sold that fit like a regular 59fifty:sick:.... now I just need to finally pay that resale on a navy Chain stitch Yankee hat and I’ll be set.

Back
Top Bottom