Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

It's not about COO or Quality. I live right across the straits and I know the wages these textile factories, their contractractors and sub-contractors pay to their workforce because there is a minimum market value. The more experienced seamstresses get paid 10-15% more. Of course, as a somewhat independent mid-high tier brand working with a very reputable & storied automobile manufacturer likely led to greater price hike. That's perfectly understandable. Brands also have a responsibility to answer to their share holders and rising costs, further to that also are tasked to juggle not to overprice their products and avoid 'cheapening' their brand outlook too. If i'm paying that much I would expect at least the labour costs to match up, if not it's just plain exploitation. That's my take.

Understandable - appreciate the insight. I can't really argue against this not knowing where and how exactly the products are made. Perhaps that's something I need to learn to look more into.

It is what it is. You can say whichever country it is. Again, that's not the point. They can do it domestic.
I like the point u made clarifying ur stance.

shouldve just posted that instead of the "sayings its china without saying its china post

Ok to be honest this 1300 capsule is a bit underwhelming. I was hoping for more, but I’ll take it.

Ok to be honest this 1300 capsule is a bit underwhelming. I was hoping for more, but I’ll take it.
ughhhh i was hoping there would be more effort on this capsule.

I really wish they’d let the shoes be the shoes and not have NB branding on apparel that isn’t designed or made by NB.

In for garden gloves tho. Been waiting for this drop to plant and mulch this year.

Im glad I bought my green pair for basically retail since they releasing again/still...

In for gloves. Tee is nice but depends on price.

Grabbed the tee. Hate white hats so left that alone.
Wish there was a bit more this drop. Shorts would have been nice!

was looking for sizing on tee and missed it. Oh well.
Does their jersey tee's shrink? Order normal sz or go up?

was looking for sizing on tee and missed it. Oh well.
Does their jersey tee's shrink? Order normal sz or go up?

They are fairely accurate on the size charts.
But mine was hand washed and i found it shrank a little bit.
But the material from the friendship capsule was kinda stretchy so it balances out.

They are fairely accurate on the size charts.
But mine was hand washed and i found it shrank a little bit.
But the material from the friendship capsule was kinda stretchy so it balances out.
From the looks of it seems similar to Human Made jersey shirts. Super stretching because of the textile material. Shrinks after every wash a bit but I just pull it a bit when damp & it reverts back lol.

Back
Top Bottom