Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Oh man, that was me 17+ years ago in L.A @ the supreme store. Just meeting random people, and crazy/cool how close I still am with some of those people.

Me, now?… walk in to Aimé (if the line isn’t long), look at the clothes, touch them, ask for my size, and check out.

If anything Saturdays NYC is more like “my vibe”. Cool ppl there. Their clothes are fire too.

(f*** I’m old :lol: why am I still on NT and typing this)

Last edited:
Bruh def put the saturation or vibrance up on that. I got that same hat and it aint THAT green. Sweater and camos also look very very green. Who is this guy anyway?

some old guy who still be listening to the fu-schnickens & onyx, he wan't the early 90's to come back so bad. das-efx is in his top 10, he still "word to mother"ing everything, & wearing those skullcaps with the brims on em...

Nah grab my hand when im on the back of the line and skip me to the front with you.

Aigh im done. :lol:

Nah don't even stress about that, king.

Just text me what you need and I'll get someone to hold it for you. Head to da store and you can pick it up on drop along with my pieces.

And while you at it, bring me back some of that coffee you was goin' on about, son.

I'm done too.
:lol:

-Drew

1636689086177.jpeg
1636689086177.jpeg

I knew the air up there smelled diff. >D

Here at the back of the line it smells like old Rubirosa pasta mixed with Post Malone’s ashtray.
yo real talk Rubirosa used to be my GOAT but they gave me crap service the one time i brought my gf there so they're officially blacklisted to me.

Oh man, that was me 17+ years ago in L.A @ the supreme store. Just meeting random people, and crazy/cool how close I still am with some of those people.

Me, now?… walk in to Aimé (if the line isn’t long), look at the clothes, touch them, ask for my size, and check out.

If anything Saturdays NYC is more like “my vibe”. Cool ppl there. Their clothes are fire too.

(f*** I’m old :lol: why am I still on NT and typing this)
Because we need you here.

Last edited:
drew drew any chance i can hit u up later this szn to have the boys hold an item at mulberry?

Back
Top Bottom