Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Any tips if I'm looking to grab a few different things tomorrow?
Depends on what you're looking for. If it's shoes, varsity jacket, or team shirt, you are most likely going to only be able to choose one of those, and check out. Then go back in, hope that whatever you missed is still available, and cop that. That's at least how it used to be with the need to combat bots. However, with all these early W's, you might have more breathing room to make a big purchase in one go, if that's your aim.

Depends on what you're looking for. If it's shoes, varsity jacket, or team shirt, you are most likely going to only be able to choose one of those, and check out. Then go back in, hope that whatever you missed is still available, and cop that. That's at least how it used to be with the need to combat bots. However, with all these early W's, you might have more breathing room to make a big purchase in one go, if that's your aim.
We'll only be able to get 1 of the shoes per order? Aiming for both and that yellow pullover of it restocks.

We'll only be able to get 1 of the shoes per order? Aiming for both and that yellow pullover of it restocks.
Wow that's a tough one. This whole season, Golden Haze (yellow) has been in limited quantity for all their drops, and I think they planned it that way, maybe it's an exclusive color for the season. I hate to say this, but only if it's like previous drops, shoes will literally have a 1-2 minute window if bots are involved. Then again, Teddy could surprise us yet again and have unbelievable amount of stock. Make sure you also have your ALD account created with your address linked and everything for a faster checkout. They did re-enable PayPal as well. Best of luck.

You guys with multiple accounts, ya using the same card payment different address? Or same address different card payment?

Dang...looks like only way to grab them was through the raffles. I don't think I even saw a full size run when they went live

yup raffle was the only way for the yellows and most of the red , yellows literally loaded with just size 12 showing and I’m in queue for a shirt. **** Shopify man why does everyone use that bs

Gold shorts...gone....varsity....super gone....and wow I wonder how resellers are feeling. I doubt many pairs loaded today.
EDIT: They only loaded like 30 pairs today...yup. Planned. At least most everyone ate up front via the raffles.

Back
Top Bottom