Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I wanna be rich like drew drew when I grow up!

"When I was 11 got the toolie thick
My uncle pulled me to the side
And he schooled me quick, told me some gooey ****
You can’t get paid in an earth this big?

You worthless kid. ***** don't deserve to live."

:nthat:

-Drew

• Fire
Reactions: JPS
I know Drakes is pricey in their own right but some of these prices are unjustifiable imo.
225 for a tie? 55 for 1 pair of socks? a grand for that yellow casentino??

Think I gotta come to terms with the fact that ALD has reached a price tag level that I'm just not gonna roll with besides a few specific pieces a year,. It was a good run I guess but they too poppin now

I know Drakes is pricey in their own right but some of these prices are unjustifiable imo.

Think I gotta come to terms with the fact that ALD has reached a price tag level that I'm just not gonna roll with besides a few specific pieces a year,. It was a good run I guess but they too poppin now

these are generally in line with Drake’s prices but have to throw in the price consideration of importing from Europe right now.

Small batch fast fashion :rofl:

It looks like ima be slowing down on ALD. These prices creepin up. Might as well go designer. I get supporting a smaller, independent brand, but the quality has to match at least 90% with the pricing and it hasn’t. Going have to be selective…with that said, see ya next season! Lol

Shoutout to ALD for getting dudes to buy Drakes at retail.

but the quality has to match at least 90% with the pricing and it hasn’t.
What pieces have not matched quality? Are you speaking quality in terms of longevity/durability or from a fabric/construction standpoint? I havent really noticed any issue with either tbh. That said, there is a premium for buying ALD but that's been from the start.

Also weird saying you'd go designer because quality will not match 90% with pricing.

Shoutout to ALD for getting dudes to buy Drakes at retail.

What pieces have not matched quality? Are you speaking quality in terms of longevity/durability or from a fabric/construction standpoint? I havent really noticed any issue with either tbh. That said, there is a premium for buying ALD but that's been from the start.

Also weird saying you'd go designer because quality will not match 90% with pricing.
A little bit of contradiction wit the designer comment. I wouldn’t go that route myself, jus saying might as well wit the pricing. Some of the basic materials don’t match wit the price point tho. It is what it is. Ima keep supporting but jus not as hard…

Not worth it at all. ALD has been so disappointing this year, doubt it'll change anytime soon.

As someone who has been into / followed the brand since the beginning, these past few drops have really soured me on them. The prices they're charging are ridiculous for the quality and sadly, there's enough hype for them to sell out. The brand is definitely past its peak from a consumer standpoint.

It looks like ima be slowing down on ALD. These prices creepin up. Might as well go designer. I get supporting a smaller, independent brand, but the quality has to match at least 90% with the pricing and it hasn’t. Going have to be selective…with that said, see ya next season! Lol

Designer quality is nowhere close to its price. I worked high end retail for years and ill trust me, a lot of designer RTW is NOT even THAT much better quality than most mid tier brands. Sure it’ll be heavier, last longer, better materials and build, but nowhere CLOSE to what they are charging.

Went back and copped the cream and brown hoodies.

Crewnecks would've been dope if the pocket wasn't so weird.

-Drew

$595 for that sweater is absurd.

I believe the casentino half zip was $800 last season. Inflation is crazy right now, but not 25%.

I am far from cheap and have spent insane amounts of money with ALD over the years but I if can get a whole wardrobe from the JCrew sale for one piece of ALD, I’m probably going in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom