Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

1643780935382.gif

This is a first. Interesting. Did they roll out the 1300s like this?
" Your ALD / New Balance 650R reservation is currently in the production process. Since the last update, the factory has cut and constructed all upper materials and begun the stitching process while soles are being attached.

All products are still on track to ship between February - March 2022, but please note that we rely on manufacturer estimates and that this date is subject to change. You will continue to receive updates on the status of your reservation via email. You can view your order status and history at any time by visiting your account. "

I feel it might have been a mistake, I got a second email stating the soles are being attached after I received the shipping email.

Do people not understand how currency conversion works? MiUSA NB retails between £200 ($270) -£230($311) in the UK.
Do people not understand sarcasm and that END doesn’t just do direct conversion and mark up

I missed the entry on the 650, hopefully some of y’all and others don’t need these :emoji_sweat_smile:

Always wanted a Drole Not From Paris Madam hoodie or trench or coach jacket whatever. They had this nice fleece from last season too.

F64DB69E-A5F4-4850-9A99-6DF942560187.jpeg

Mens but worn by @danie.sierra

Back
Top Bottom