Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

OMG NIKETALK! Thank you! Came through for me once again! Got my 2 pair for almost the price of 1. I'm solid! Should be hitting the sheets soon!

goog luck to anybody who doesnt have them yet. just copped from swoosh's non-flash site. now i get to go to sleep earlier than anticipated. goodnight everybody

Luckily, I checked in between quarters of NCAA 2008,
laugh.gif
. I started a new game expecting to be up late, now I have to finish the current game I am in,
grin.gif
. Oh well.

OMG NIKETALK! Thank you! Came through for me once again! Got my 2 pair for almost the price of 1. I'm solid! Should be hitting the sheets soon!
Did you log in and log out? Or is there no limit on these?

I am curious, they are still up (FSR). No way I am getting 2 of these packages, but it is good to know for future, more coveted, packages.

One is enough, hopefully I can get rid of the dead weight in this package.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Did you log in and log out? Or is there no limit on these?

I am curious, they are still up (FSR). No way I am getting 2 of these packages, but it is good to know for future, more coveted, packages.

One is enough, hopefully I can get rid of the dead weight in this package.

I logged out... Im not trying to be greedy! I logged back into the flash site though... Wow! I would have been sitting there like a donkeypressing refresh waiting for them to come up... NT really came through...

as we can see, the non-flash site is the way to go for all future releases. but nike needs to fix that problem because people who dont use NT are stillprobably up on the flash site waiting and i dont think thats right.

but for people who havent copped yet. there is still a full size run up on the non-flash site so dont get worried
happy.gif

YOOOOOOOO. If it wasn't for you cats mentioning that non-flash thing, I probably wouldn't have got it. Thank you dudes, thank you IE and thank youSWOOSH non-flash site!

aright finally copped after a moment of panic

these are actually going a lot slower on swoosh than i thought they would.

macbook was letting me down so i ran to the pc desktop and worked it out. i'll be ready next time.

the non flash thing is a mess.

Congrats to all those that were able to order from Non-Flash Swoosh site.

There wasn't this much of a lag time between the sites when the XX3's released.

I just got to oakridgemall in san jose. don't look like anyone else is here.. good for me. now its time to put one in the air and wait for my 9s

damn oakrdige mall? i live right by there i doubt anyone is gonna b comin out tonight.. an what part are you waitin at?

damn oakrdige mall? i live right by there i doubt anyone is gonna b comin out tonight.. an what part are you waitin at?

how many pairs is they limited too on swoosh? I don't have an account, but could get 1.

edit: got the answer of 3

Non-Nike Employees... You can save 20% on NDC by using this code: 2CABIN4LIFE.... just got mine with a nice discount!

not trynna sell anything in this section, but anybody that wanted them and didnt get a chance to, hit me up, our store will still have at least 5 pairs by theend of the day for doubt

Anyone notice that the non-flash site has the Retro1 Stealth/Greys? Cant find those anywhere on the regular flash site

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

as we can see, the non-flash site is the way to go for all future releases. but nike needs to fix that problem because people who dont use NT are still probably up on the flash site waiting and i dont think thats right.

but for people who havent copped yet. there is still a full size run up on the non-flash site so dont get worried
happy.gif

i agree, i just woke up, went to the non flash site, they had my size, ordered them and was curious if they had them on the flash site, still not on thereand they're nearly sold out of sizes, that sucks, i lost out last time on them. i posted the address for them on my last post incase anyones still waitingand a 20% off code
smile.gif

^^^Wow...nice surprise with that %20 off....good look

I had to get a half size bigger...but it will make the pack I pick up at retail less painful...

If only I had woke up an hour or two earlier....oh well....

if you are in the San diego area and want to cop from plaza bonita come now!!!!! There already is a line......

Back
Top Bottom