Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

The IX's look
pimp.gif
. My first pair of IX's ever! Can't wait to get em in the mail
grin.gif

Went to tha spot at about 9:30 and put them on layaway. The IXs are OG classic without question and the XIVs look a lot better in person. I'm going tohave to start getting down with the NDC and other online sites for RDs cuz u guys come through with dope discount codes...these Countdown XIV<<<LastShots IMO. The colors are placed better and that yellow lambo/jumpman on the Last Shots always threw them off in my eyes...originally I planned to try and beatthe XIVs unmercilessly, but I'll keep them fresh and the IXs will stay on ice with my CD XIII until the summer...
EDIT: On a sidenote, there haven'tbeen any substantial lines or waits for a single Jordan release at the mall I go to since the Fire Red III. That's why I elect layaway for the CDPs so Idon't have to drop $337 at one time...I probably won't see anyone with either pair and if I do they'll probably beat like they're from '02or Last Shots from '05

hit me up if you need these packs for retail. lots of them still here in the 757 area of va. no line whatsoever this morning. not gonna have a line period.once again, most people only want either the 14s or the 9s and not both.

looks like these did alot better then people thought...i understand why people arent that hype about the 14's..i mean imma Last Shot owner and they do lookalike..BUT in general why all the hate on the 14?..when the came back out people played them like a Team Jordan..but back in the day EVERYBODY and there mommyhad them...i dont understand..

after checking them out the 14s aint too bad to get stuck with....far nicer than I was expecting. Definitely going to hit the rotation. The 9s are insanelynice. Might have to wait a week or two to convince myself to put those on.

SUPER easy cop in Socal. Niketown LA had about 25 people in total roll through. Everyone got what they wanted.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Went to tha spot at about 9:30 and put them on layaway. The IXs are OG classic without question and the XIVs look a lot better in person. I'm going to have to start getting down with the NDC and other online sites for RDs cuz u guys come through with dope discount codes...these Countdown XIV<<<Last Shots IMO. The colors are placed better and that yellow lambo/jumpman on the Last Shots always threw them off in my eyes...originally I planned to try and beat the XIVs unmercilessly, but I'll keep them fresh and the IXs will stay on ice with my CD XIII until the summer...
EDIT: On a sidenote, there haven't been any substantial lines or waits for a single Jordan release at the mall I go to since the Fire Red III. That's why I elect layaway for the CDPs so I don't have to drop $337 at one time...I probably won't see anyone with either pair and if I do they'll probably beat like they're from '02 or Last Shots from '05

You mean Countdown XIVs>Last Shots. I agree too. I saw the XIVs in the mall yesterday, and they were better than the Last Shots. They're similar butnot the same.

Thanks Niketalk...
Finishline is not going to reserve jordans anymore because ppl have been posting where to reserve them....
smh.gif

i forgot what camping out was?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Thanks Niketalk...
Finishline is not going to reserve jordans anymore because ppl have been posting where to reserve them....
smh.gif

i forgot what camping out was?
nerd.gif

Is this true for all Finishlines? This was my primary method of purchasing most of the recent releases
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Went to tha spot at about 9:30 and put them on layaway. The IXs are OG classic without question and the XIVs look a lot better in person. I'm going to have to start getting down with the NDC and other online sites for RDs cuz u guys come through with dope discount codes...these Countdown XIV<<<Last Shots IMO. The colors are placed better and that yellow lambo/jumpman on the Last Shots always threw them off in my eyes...originally I planned to try and beat the XIVs unmercilessly, but I'll keep them fresh and the IXs will stay on ice with my CD XIII until the summer...
EDIT: On a sidenote, there haven't been any substantial lines or waits for a single Jordan release at the mall I go to since the Fire Red III. That's why I elect layaway for the CDPs so I don't have to drop $337 at one time...I probably won't see anyone with either pair and if I do they'll probably beat like they're from '02 or Last Shots from '05

You mean Countdown XIVs>Last Shots. I agree too. I saw the XIVs in the mall yesterday, and they were better than the Last Shots. They're similar but not the same.
Right raptors u got it...I never was that good with symbols in math but I meant Countdown XIV OVER Last Shots...anyways the contrasting stitching enhancesthem in my eyes and the Last Shots like the Flight Club 15 are just plain jane and poorly executed in terms of color placement IMO

I own 2 pairs of last shots, so just don't need the countdown XIVs...not really digging the pinstripes either. Copped online but went to the mall thismorning just to see if there was madness and see them up close. No drama at all...one dude hanging out the store and they let us in early and close dthe gatebehind us., an easy cop for anyone in VA

just got back from the mall. got the only sz 12 in the mall. shoe palace and footlocker were the only ones that had them. fnl had them but all pre orders. imreally glad i went early cuz i was the first in line. good s*** to all the heads that copped.

oh yeah.. and the XIVs arnt as bad as i thought they were. pictures dont do them any justice.

I got a size 10.5 (all my store had was 1 pack each of: 10, 10.5, 11, 12, and 13). I came back 2 hours later and they had the 10 left only, so i copped it.
I just copped the extra just in case anyone needs it or wants it that couldn't get it but i only need my one pack.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

^^^
What size you wear LA213ESPG??
I got a size 10.5 (all my store had was 1 pack each of: 10, 10.5, 11, 12, and 13). I came back 2 hours later and they had the 10 left only, so i copped it.

I wear a 10 or 10.5

if the sole on the xiv's was red, copped.
this pack is a disappointment.
tired.gif

took my $310 and copped 2 pairs of dunks and the zoom flights.
wink.gif

how do i get an invite from someone to use the SWOOSH site? i just paid 335 for this. fooot locker wasnt lettin us use our discount....PM ME WITH AN INVITEPLEASE LOL...and does anyone want to buy my 14s??????????????? size 11 or 10.5

Passed, and I was gonna cop all packs. After the 10/13 quality issue I just dont think the price is worth it for these....

After a long night of djing, i knocked the @#%* out when i got home, thinking these should be no problem copping in the morn. I wake up and they're soldout all over San Antonio in sizes 10 - 10.5!!! Unbelievable!!! Oh well, i'll be on the lookout and i'm sure i'll find these somewhere retail orbelow...

PS - The finishline statement earlier is true. No more reservations on Jordans. That sucks cause that was the way i copped the last 10 prs...

Back
Top Bottom