Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

i dont know why everyone said the IX's ran small mine are kind of big lol i got an 8.5 i thought i should have got a 9 but they r perfect

i got my pack no problems but i heard there was lines at most places

i really needed this 9 colorway and the 14s look ok but

the next few packs will be bringing heat like the 2s in the 2/21 pack

also the 6(carmines) and the7(hares) in the 6/17 and7/16 packs

when these packs come out then you will see lines

copped without problems, woke up at 2 pm and went around 3 pm. few sizes left when i went, but thanks to my homeboy for keeping my size for me. First pair ofIX's and loving them and the XIV are not that bad. 2 for 2 so far, Next up II AND XXI.

Love the IXs--most underrated Js in my opinion. The XIVs are pretty worthless. Maybe I'll have a son some day and he'll be stoked to find them in acloset or something. I have to say the whole pack concept is pretty stupid--forcing most people to drop 3 bills for just one pair they actually want--but theexecution is pretty sweet. The boxes are great and the whole presentation really makes you feel like you grabbed a piece of history...even if you're stuckwith one pair of lame kicks.

This was way easier then the X/XIII pack. Jus went to niketown got their about an hour and a half before wrist bands super easy pick up. The weird thing is iwas like 12 or 13 in line and got the first 10.5, so i am pretty sure they stilll got plent of packs left at Niketown Denver

smh.gif
What could of been...

We really need to start speakin up on these type of things.

Sittin here bored..watchin Space Jam..and I forgot that the IX's are in this movie..lovin that!...plus for all you Godzilla fans like me ..CharlesBarkley's wearing the black ones and the white/purple versions ..can't wait for my pack to come in the mail..this is also my first pair ofIX's...3rd pair of XIV

Originally Posted by yung16

Yo son I need a swoosh account asap!!!!!!!

Alright, all the Nike employees will get right on that for you. Especially since you were so polite and graceful about asking for one.

UBIQ in Philadelphia had a decent line outside today. Could be because they had other releases going on as well today though.

Had to return my AJF12 Playoffs to add to these pack. The shoes are excellent! But I had to get a half size smaller, from 11 to 10.5
The 11's were to big for me w/c is my real size. Got my size 11's at around 8:15 a.m. but had to go back and get a 10.5 by 1:00 p.m. To my surpise there were a couple of size 10.5 so I was happy!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thekronic1

this pack is only a disappointment if u didnt cop. both shoes look good in person. if u dont like this pack , maybe your in the wrong thread..

CO-SIGN!!

I need a shoe intervention.......
roll.gif
I feel the same way sometimes....

As much of an advocate of not ruining classics with retro+ colorways, I am not too mad about these 14's...The more I look at them the more I likethem...which is something I canNOT say about those horrible countdown 10's
eyes.gif

I'll save my complaining about the 21's I'm forced to get to get my 2's until next month though....
frown.gif

To everyone who got their packs, did they fit true to size? Coz' I had to get a half size smaller than my usual.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Sittin here bored..watchin Space Jam..and I forgot that the IX's are in this movie..lovin that!...plus for all you Godzilla fans like me ..Charles Barkley's wearing the black ones and the white/purple versions ..can't wait for my pack to come in the mail..this is also my first pair of IX's...3rd pair of XIV

I was about to mention that.....he wore the IX's ......good thing I got these!

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by thekronic1

this pack is only a disappointment if u didnt cop. both shoes look good in person. if u dont like this pack , maybe your in the wrong thread..

CO-SIGN!!

this izsh is WEAK!!

the IX's look EXTRA SPARKLEY!
laugh.gif

the XIV's look fake! JB tryin to con us..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom