Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

alright man your so funny. we all know if you had the bread you woulda copped these. but you, and most of the other haters in the thread probably didnt, soyour gonna sit here and talk trash about them.
tired.gif
try posting some usefulinformation or some comments that people might actually care to read.

and your grammer could use some work

dont kno if this has been said yet but...

this pack shuda had the indiglo 14s and the white/carolina 9s...its like this pack is nuthin new...we got over hyped blk/red 14s last year and im pretty sureeveryone like me still has their wht/blk 9s somewhere in their closet...bla

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

i heard if you used a coupon code on FINISHLINE.COM for new jordans your order will get canceled .... IS THESE TRUE ??? has these happened to anybody in the past????
I used the 20% off code on finishline.com for the 10/13 pack and it went through and got my pack for $267, so I did the same thing this time. Im sureit will work I have never had an order cancelled from them and almost always use a discount, Ill let you know if it works with this release

Originally Posted by jorgvlntno

dont kno if this has been said yet but...

this pack shuda had the indiglo 14s and the white/carolina 9s...its like this pack is nuthin new...we got over hyped blk/red 14s last year and im pretty sure everyone like me still has their wht/blk 9s somewhere in their closet...bla

It has been said several times already. Despite the fact I already own 2002 IX's and 2005 XIV's, I bought this pack because I genuinely like bothshoes as I did with the 10/13 package. Honestly, CDP XIV > Fusions, Levi's Pack I's and most other non Countdown releases this year
eyes.gif

Quick question for the guys that ordered them online.

Was it a hassle trying to order them online, or did you have them in your cart when it was on pre-sale like a couple minutes before the midnight release?

Originally Posted by thekronic1

alright man your so funny. we all know if you had the bread you woulda copped these. but you, and most of the other haters in the thread probably didnt, so your gonna sit here and talk trash about them.
tired.gif
try posting some useful information or some comments that people might actually care to read.

and your grammer could use some work

do you correct someone's "grammar" yet spell words wrong in your message?

Why couldn't JB just release the IX individually. I have too many XIVs already. All I want is the IX but I didn't feel like dropping $310+ tax justto get them. Congrats to everyone who got their packs.

Originally Posted by flagler30

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

i heard if you used a coupon code on FINISHLINE.COM for new jordans your order will get canceled .... IS THESE TRUE ??? has these happened to anybody in the past????
I used the 20% off code on finishline.com for the 10/13 pack and it went through and got my pack for $267, so I did the same thing this time. Im sure it will work I have never had an order cancelled from them and almost always use a discount, Ill let you know if it works with this release

maybe its just me, but it doesnt look lke that DHUNTING2 code works anymore on finishline . can anyone else comfirm or am i just doin it wrong?

anyways the contrasting stitching enhances them in my eyes and the Last Shots like the Flight Club 15 are just plain jane and poorly executed in terms of color placement IMO

grin.gif

That's crazy talk, but I guess everyone has their opinion. The contrast stitching killed this shoe, it is supposed to be sleek. I guess everyone istrying to convince themselves that they made a solid purchase,
laugh.gif
. Different strokes for different folks, but to say CDP XIV>> Last Shots, you are in a small minority.

I don't understand how color placement was "poorly executed" in comparison to the CDP XIV. I see the same color placement except for the Jordansymbol on the ankle (Red instead of yellow) and the CDP lacks the red on the midsole, but added the contrast stitching. Despite the stitching, the CDPXIV's look more "plane jane" than the Last Shots since they have less color, well unless you like rhine stones.

alright man your so funny. we all know if you had the bread you woulda copped these. but you, and most of the other haters in the thread probably didnt, so your gonna sit here and talk trash about them.
tired.gif
try posting some useful information or some comments that people might actually care to read.

People are entitled to their opinion. It isn't necessarily "hate", but it is a lackluster package. The IX's are solid, but the XIV'swere uninspired. Nothing wrong with stating an honest opinion. The XIII/X package went with two OG's, one with a PE touch. This one didn't offer thesame, XIV's with contrast stitching that look similar to the Last Shots which just dropped a couple of holiday season's ago.

As much of an advocate of not ruining classics with retro+ colorways, I am not too mad about these 14's...The more I look at them the more I like them...which is something I canNOT say about those horrible countdown 10's
I'm on the other side. At least the X was an OG colorway, the XIV's...
grin.gif
. Don't get me wrong, they are not atrocious, they are just uninspired andhalf assed. Great if you want to add the XIV's to your collection, but if you already have the Last Shots, these don't compare.

u guys complain but yet i bet most of you guys bought it..

IX's for $100 FTW...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Why couldn't JB just release the IX individually. I have too many XIVs already. All I want is the IX but I didn't feel like dropping $310+ tax just to get them. Congrats to everyone who got their packs.

thats the plan!

think about it: release a shoe EVERYONE wants with a shoe NO ONE wants.

EVERYONE wants the XIII's. NO ONE wanted the shadow X's

EVERYONE wants the IX's NO ONE wants the XIV that are pretty much the same last shots that came out a couple years ago.
EVERYONE wants the II's NO ONE wants the XXI with the fake lookin red soles.

you can pretty much fill in the blanks with this statement:
"Man, i really want those ____. They look
pimp.gif
. Too bad JB had to putit in a pack with the ____. i dont wanna spend $310 for the ___ but the ___ make it worth it"
and this pattern will be repeated 7 more times. i say 7 because the XI/XII pack is the ONLY one with 2 shoes EVERYONE wants.

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

Im very surprised with these selling out on all the big sites. Didn't see much feedback for these on the site at all. Glad i got mine and didn't wait.

Oh You Mad, what is that Jordan 1 retro in your confirmation email? i looked for them but couldn't find them...are they an old release or did i miss something.

The Retro 1's were on the Swoosh non-flash site. They only had sizes 9 and 10 and they are not on there anymore.

there still alot to go round' in nyc, soho footlocker, 34th footaction and 42nd champs had them on display...i guess ill cop in a week or 2..

Originally Posted by CEDavII

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Why couldn't JB just release the IX individually. I have too many XIVs already. All I want is the IX but I didn't feel like dropping $310+ tax just to get them. Congrats to everyone who got their packs.

thats the plan!

think about it: release a shoe EVERYONE wants with a shoe NO ONE wants.

EVERYONE wants the XIII's. NO ONE wanted the shadow X's

EVERYONE wants the IX's NO ONE wants the XIV that are pretty much the same last shots that came out a couple years ago.
EVERYONE wants the II's NO ONE wants the XXI with the fake lookin red soles.

you can pretty much fill in the blanks with this statement:
"Man, i really want those ____. They look
pimp.gif
. Too bad JB had to put it in a pack with the ____. i dont wanna spend $310 for the ___ but the ___ make it worth it"
and this pattern will be repeated 7 more times. i say 7 because the XI/XII pack is the ONLY one with 2 shoes EVERYONE wants.

All opinion. I want the X's, XIV's, XXI's, XVI's, XVII's. To say no one wants these isn't true.
heat23 wrote:

MortalMonkey wrote:
Until the XI/XII hits...
Expect the unexpected
What info do you have sir
nerd.gif

Shoes look nice..but like others I only want the 9s. Plus I am not doing tell well money wise so easy pass for me. Congrats to all that got em and love em! I am def waiting on the 2/21s.

For those who ordered off finishline with the code, what does it say when you check order inquiry on the website. On mine it shows "No orders" thoughI got the conformation email last night. Is this normal? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom