Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by Tony For Mayor

smh.gif
What could of been...

We really need to start speakin up on these type of things.

I want to see them bring those IX's back...love that colorway

Did anyone swoop these up from the Aurora Mall in Denver Colorado? I am a finishline employee and would like to go there and use my discount but I heard forthe first pack it was a zoo. If anyone did let me know if it was bad or not. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

For those who ordered off finishline with the code, what does it say when you check order inquiry on the website. On mine it shows "No orders" though I got the conformation email last night. Is this normal? Thanks
mine says "Processing". but when i called to confirm, they said they could not find my order in their database.

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

For those who ordered off finishline with the code, what does it say when you check order inquiry on the website. On mine it shows "No orders" though I got the conformation email last night. Is this normal? Thanks
mine says "Processing". but when i called to confirm, they said they could not find my order in their database.
Man hope they do something abt it for you man..I say call again like monday and double check

indifferent.gif
@ myself for jumping the gun.

Picked these up for 310 straight only to find out they're all over NYC everywhere
indifferent.gif

Happy for those who got em..those who tried to hopefully u get a pair..
Those who passed for being on the fence..u gonn hate urself later..

these honestly look much nicer in person. XIVs included. I still have to pass thou

i'm not regreting passing on these. congrats to those who copped and love them! but i see too many MUST haves later (packs, QS, and high 1's) thanMAYBE's ( IX/XIV, military 1's and both Baron 1's).

im not that upset i passen on these. Money is kinda tight plus i have to many XIVs and i was able to find the white/red black XX3s last wk so. Neway congratswho got this pack and peopl dont hate on the Xs i love my countdown pack Xs

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

smh.gif
What could of been...

to me both of those are trash i think the carolina blue is the most overrated color for jays. but hey thats just me.

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

Man hope they do something abt it for you man..I say call again like monday and double check
Same here, i got to seperate orders just in case they try to cancel one of them, like i have a small chance i wont get both cancel

these are all over the dmv area. especially pg mall. full size runs every where. glad i just got the ix's. 14's are horrible imo.

I have notice there is a lot of Hypocrits in here.......lol.........We must realize that 99% of folks who buy and where J's isnt a member of NT so pleasedont be suprised these are selling or sold so well becuase the majority of NTERS didnt endorse it before the release, Yet still it seems like everyonedissed thepackage is now talking of how hot it looks in person now that they have their pairs.

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

smh.gif
What could of been...

to me both of those are trash i think the carolina blue is the most overrated color for jays. but hey thats just me.

WOW it is just you...

I agree. i hate blue. hate it hate it hate it. esp. that type of blue.

im glad they didnt release those.

Did not cop..rather save money for a pack that has two shoes that i really want..

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

damn man, you like duke or something?! still sore bout them losing to Clemson today
wink.gif
....... GO UNC!!

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by CEDavII

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Why couldn't JB just release the IX individually. I have too many XIVs already. All I want is the IX but I didn't feel like dropping $310+ tax just to get them. Congrats to everyone who got their packs.

thats the plan!

think about it: release a shoe EVERYONE wants with a shoe NO ONE wants.

EVERYONE wants the XIII's. NO ONE wanted the shadow X's

EVERYONE wants the IX's NO ONE wants the XIV that are pretty much the same last shots that came out a couple years ago.
EVERYONE wants the II's NO ONE wants the XXI with the fake lookin red soles.

you can pretty much fill in the blanks with this statement:
"Man, i really want those ____. They look
pimp.gif
. Too bad JB had to put it in a pack with the ____. i dont wanna spend $310 for the ___ but the ___ make it worth it"
and this pattern will be repeated 7 more times. i say 7 because the XI/XII pack is the ONLY one with 2 shoes EVERYONE wants.

All opinion. I want the X's, XIV's, XXI's, XVI's, XVII's. To say no one wants these isn't true.
never said it was fact.
i have the ones i want too. im just sayin overall...theres not a REAL win-win pack besides the XI/XII

solid pack, was able to cop mine this morning with no problems, the XIV's look VERY nice! I dunno why all the hate, the suede and the white lining lookreal nice!...still contemplating about the II/XXI next month...

Originally Posted by K20Lee

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

damn man, you like duke or something?! still sore bout them losing to Clemson today
wink.gif
....... GO UNC!!

lol naw im from cali but UNC is cool. just dont care for those colors

Back
Top Bottom