Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by thekronic1

alright man your so funny. we all know if you had the bread you woulda copped these. but you, and most of the other haters in the thread probably didnt, so your gonna sit here and talk trash about them.
tired.gif
try posting some useful information or some comments that people might actually care to read.

and your grammer could use some work
I know that comment wasn't directed at me but I felt compelled to answer anyway. Who cares if someone rats on the shoes!? I always have the breadto cop Jordans and I went directly into the Jordan/Levi's pack thread and talked trash about the package. It wasn't directed at the people who boughtthem, it was my opinion on the ridiculous overcharging of some crappy Levi's being overpriced.

Obviously I didn't cop them, but this is a public forum. If someone bought something and someone complains about it why take it so personal? Enjoy what youcopped! Too many Mr. Sensitive people in here looking for adulation on something "you" like when all that matters is your own personal enjoyment ofit.
eyes.gif

to all that hate XIV should really try them on they look and feel great on the feet I thought I was not gonna like them just like the shawdos but i was wrongagain there fire

I didn't buy these because like some people, I'm waiting for the better packs coming out, so gotta save up.

One question to those who have the pack: Did they use the same glossy paint for the IX'son the midsole that they used back in '02??

Anybody notice the IX's have full-grain leather ? ... i must say i am surprised at the quality ...

The XIV suck ... wannabe last shots ... terrible idea JB .. the countdown packs should have stuck to OG colors only imo.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

passed, only wanted the ix's but i got a pair for off ebay for 29 shipped.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
That guy cant be serious............fakes cost morethan that, maybe he forgot to put a 0 somewhere in there, LMAO

Edit: I didn't cop this pack because the XIV are just not for me and the IX's are just decent IMO..........and another reason isbecause i would rather save money for future releases...........people might not realize it, but this year has just begun, JB has alot more in store for us,for all we know one of our grails could release tomorrow (hypothetically speaking of course......... I dont want NTers to go crazy and and camp out at therelocal spot tonight, hoping that their grails are really releasing tomorrow, LMAO), but I just think that it is smart to always have some "just in casemoney", especially for this year.

people might not realize it, but this year has just begun, JB has alot more in store for us
Yeah, in that video where Gentry is talking about the future of JB, he does mentionthem "sprinkling" special drops throughout the year.

I wanna know if there is anybody who wanted this package and didn't get em. I haven't heard any stories of this yet. Everyone I know who wanted em gotem

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by Tony For Mayor

smh.gif
What could of been...

We really need to start speakin up on these type of things.

I want to see them bring those IX's back...love that colorway

to me both of those are trash i think the carolina blue is the most overrated color for jays. but hey thats just me.

WOW it is just you...

Yep just you and that other guy... Those IX's are my grails, first pair of Jordans I ever had.
frown.gif
That was back when I was in first grade
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

the way i looked at it was spend at least half the price or more for just a pair of any other IXs or put in a lil more $ and get the XIVs to. Two shoes alwayssounds better than one to me unless they are pro- wings or something.

got the pack and im ok with it, nothing special but a solid release in my opinion. the 14's are underrated.

This was an easy pass for me. I did want the IXs but I couldn't see myself dropping 310 since I didn't care about the XIVs.

I went to Footlocker, Finishline, and Champs and every store had them still.......The WSS I went to sold 1 package out of 20 they had........Not selling verywell in So Cal.......

Picked up a pair off of ebay today. Gotta love getting the 10% off discount from ebay. They came to 314 shipped. Not a bad price imo.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

these are all over the dmv area. especially pg mall. full size runs every where. glad i just got the ix's. 14's are horrible imo.
how did you get just the ixs?

Stores in the know, know that they'll see money if they sell the IX's separately.

Are there pics of the 11/12 ?

and how exactly does a store see more money if they sell half of a $310pack?

They don't exactly see more money, but they'll see the money faster. From past catalog pictures, retailers seem to get their products for about half ofMSRP, so if they sell half the set, they'll at least get their money back first, and possibly sell the other pair at a lower price (profit that theyreceive from selling the package) since that would make them easier to move than just selling one giant package.

the xiv's ain't that bad. i mean, they are not the best choice that jb could have come up with but they are okay. i'm rockin mine right now, andthey are super comfortable, but that don't make them look any better. i guess i'll just wear them as some beaters or something, and hope that they growon me or something. idk

I went in to Footlocker the afternoon of release day and was surprised to find that they still had some packs left. Only had 5 packs and they had my size so igot em after all

Originally Posted by deliSOLEous

They don't exactly see more money, but they'll see the money faster. From past catalog pictures, retailers seem to get their products for about half of MSRP, so if they sell half the set, they'll at least get their money back first, and possibly sell the other pair at a lower price (profit that they receive from selling the package) since that would make them easier to move than just selling one giant package.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom