Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Am I the only one that LOVES the XIV's in this pack? They are fire, and I think they look nothing like the last shots, I have them side by side right now. For those that say they look just like the last shots, I think thats ridiculous, kind of like saying the Black and Red XI look like the Space Jams.
I like em, i wouldnt have paid 300 dollars if i didnt like em........

I don't think JB wanted to put the exact same shoe that came out 2 yrs ago in this pack...from the pics I will
say they wanted to make this look unique...I have the last shots but I hey I don't mind this too...

xiv's were awesome back in the day, but I don't have enough interest in them now to warrant keeping 2 pairs (I bought 2 packs.) I think, also, thatI'm disappointed in the overall quality of these xiv's .So much so, that it makes me want to get rid of them that much more. I still have my OGxiv's and the quality of the oldies is vastly superior to these.

Would any of my fellow NTers be so kind as to put me on with a swoosh account or how to get one?? Any info will be GREATLY appreciated. If u don't wannapost it, please PM me. I'll make it worthwhile. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Would any of my fellow NTers be so kind as to put me on with a swoosh account or how to get one?? Any info will be GREATLY appreciated. If u don't wanna post it, please PM me. I'll make it worthwhile. Thanks!!
Swoosh account are treated like National Security and Top Secret here.....You have to know someone working with Nike who can send you an invite as afriend or family member, but please dont dare to ask Nike employees they will treat you with Scorn...............Good Luck Though.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

FNL RESTOCK ON EVERY SIZE DHUNTIN2 FOR 20% IT WORKS
^^ The 20% OFF code is "DHUNTING2"... you left off the G
Thanks Homie, My Bad you are right it is DHUNTING2 it worked for me this morning

Thanks for the heads up i just ordered another pack
happy.gif

whoooo my order from finishline has been shipped /should be here by wed. thanks again for the person that gave the $62 off last friday. $279 shipped forthese pack is a great pick up especially with the tax here in cali.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Would any of my fellow NTers be so kind as to put me on with a swoosh account or how to get one?? Any info will be GREATLY appreciated. If u don't wanna post it, please PM me. I'll make it worthwhile. Thanks!!
Swoosh account are treated like National Security and Top Secret here.....You have to know someone working with Nike who can send you an invite as a friend or family member, but please dont dare to ask Nike employees they will treat you with Scorn...............Good Luck Though.
No one will send you any invite...trust me..juss get a job at Nikebiz.com and you will be good

honestly... i hated it that the indiglos werent released instead and i still do. they coulda at least retroed the sample indiglos with ribs on the sides likethey did with the black/white version... if u know wat im talking about.

however the pinstripe black xiv are still nice, especially seeing it in person and actually wearing it.

im still amazed how freaking light the xiv are every time i put my feet inside them. i have at least 4 pairs of xiv, both OG and retros... and the style andperformance is phenomenal.

the ix... great shoe, feels a lil bulky and fits kinda big on my feet. first pair of ix ever and i wish it coulda been the unc color or the black/charcoalinstead.

on to the II and XX1... red outsole on the XX1 is blah

Finishline still got em instock..I think they got a lot..added like 24 pairs to ma cart and it went thru...
Juss had to try that...

Glad I passed ... Happy with my pair from 2002 but I did cop a 6.5Y for my sister ......

CharmCityKid wrote:

Would any of my fellow NTers be so kind as to put me on with a swoosh account or how to get one?? Any info will be GREATLY appreciated. If u don't wanna
post it, please PM me. I'll make it worthwhile. Thanks!!

Swoosh account are treated like National Security and Top Secret here.....You have to know someone working with Nike who can send you an invite as a
friend or family member, but please dont dare to ask Nike employees they will treat you with Scorn...............Good Luck Though.

Thanks for the "info" my dude. I can see why it woould be that way. At the same time, this IS supposed to be NT, a sneaker community that looks outfor each other, but at the same time I guess it's not THAT serious. itz all love.

That being said, what's it worth to anyone who is "connected" for an invite?

Peace.

CharmCityKid wrote:

Would any of my fellow NTers be so kind as to put me on with a swoosh account or how to get one?? Any info will be GREATLY appreciated. If u don't wanna
post it, please PM me. I'll make it worthwhile. Thanks!!

Swoosh account are treated like National Security and Top Secret here.....You have to know someone working with Nike who can send you an invite as a
friend or family member, but please dont dare to ask Nike employees they will treat you with Scorn...............Good Luck Though.

Sorry, kidz.... Double post.
frown.gif

Thanks for the "info" my dude. I can see why it woould be that way. At the same time, this IS supposed to be NT, a sneaker community that looks outfor each other, but at the same time I guess it's not THAT serious. itz all love.

That being said, what's it worth to anyone who is "connected" for an invite?

Peace.

Was there a code for the 10/13 pack when that came out? If so, is it likely that there will be a code for the 2/21 package?

if the last shot didnt release so soon ago this would have been a great package
i think the white blk rd is a great colorway of this shoe

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

if the last shot didnt release so soon ago this would have been a great package
i think the white blk rd is a great colorway of this shoe

That's cuz JB never has a plan, they could have held off on releasing the Last shots a couple of years back, or even the Black toes, then put either ofthem this package.
But they have no concrete direction
laugh.gif

The XIV really sucked in this pack, I understand the whole Bulls' color theme, but come on, they could've done better with these.

Back
Top Bottom