Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

fnl.com order is still preprocessing. i made the order on the 15th.

should i call? if so, what should i say so that they just don't say that it takes up to 10 days to process?

I don't think u gonn have any problem with it...again u can call n double
check to be on the safe side...

I wonder when FNL is gonna wake up and realize that they forgot to list this restock on their main page so that it comes up in a search (instead ofhaving to reach it via the product link above). As of right now, the only people who prolly realize there's a restock are people on NT and "thatother forum." Oh well, more for us I guess.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

should i call? if so, what should i say so that they just don't say that it takes up to 10 days to process?
When i check my order status online it says "no orders" I called them and they said its in the system but they are waiting for the bank (Iused a debit card) It could be the same thing but im not sure.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

When i check my order status online it says "no orders" I called them and they said its in the system but they are waiting for the bank (Iused a debit card) It could be the same thing but im not sure.

Fudge.

I knew I should have waited man.

I jumped the gun and got the pack over the weekend, but I paid $310 straight.

I'm going to hold out on the 2/21 package for sure, and get that crap with a discount.

These 9/14 pack is still all over NYC with FSR's too.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Fudge.

I'm going to hold out on the 2/21 package for sure, and get that crap with a discount.

Do you think there will be a code for the 2/21 package?

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Fudge.

There was a code for the 10/13, XX3's, and last week with the 9/14.... So I'm pretty confident that there will be
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Fudge.

There was a code for the 10/13, XX3's, and last week with the 9/14.... So I'm pretty confident that there will be
laugh.gif

And they were all for Finishline?

i always see people post here about how they see ppl wearing two different shoes at the same time but i have never witnessed it in person......

until today
smh.gif

This clown was walking around massapequa mall with the IX on the left and the XIV on the right as if that was why they sold the two shoes together.

MOre power to him i suppose

Originally Posted by iHust1e

i always see people post here about how they see ppl wearing two different shoes at the same time but i have never witnessed it in person......

until today
smh.gif

This clown was walking around massapequa mall with the IX on the left and the XIV on the right as if that was why they sold the two shoes together.

Wow
indifferent.gif

Kid these days
smh.gif

i want to return these, can anybody lend me their receipt so i can get my money back. stores wont return withou receipt. please in the Los Angeles Area.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

until today
smh.gif

Lmao. Are you serious? Lol. If I get any of these packages together instead of seperate, I'll try that. Lmao.

Thank you for posting that link realdillxxx

i was ableto order with the 20% off code and hopefully it goes through...cant wait to get the IX's...eventually going to get rid of the XIV's though...not reallymy taste.

I contemplated getting this package, but thinking about it. Last Shots were already retro'd, this particular colorway of the IX has already beenretro'd. It wasnt worth it IMO (props to all those who wanted and got their packs), and the trend that irks me with these packs are the fact that MJ'slegacy at UNC has and continues to not not be acknowledged. Powder Blue IX and/or White/Carolina XIV's would have made this pack so much better. A Carolinacolorway in the 10/13 would have been nice as well.

Everything is Black/Red/White....no diversity/variation.........unless JB has something else planned for the UNC colorways....Im just dissapointed by the lackof diversity in colorways thats all.

still a basically FSR on finishline - u can return w/o a reciept and get store credit - basically cash for a NT'r

for those who are thinking there order might get canceled i just got confirmation email form fnl.com and yes i did use a promo code and yes its ground shippingexpected delivery in this friday, which is pretty good compared to eastbay that charges you 10 dollars to ship standard plus (expect in 3-5 days)
shipped out by UPS ground 9.2 lbs thats kind off heavy

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!!!

smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

for those who are thinking there order might get canceled i just got confirmation email form fnl.com and yes i did use a promo code and yes its ground shipping expected delivery in this friday, which is pretty good compared to eastbay that charges you 10 dollars to ship standard plus (expect in 3-5 days)
shipped out by UPS ground 9.2 lbs thats kind off heavy

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!!!

smile.gif
smile.gif

hmm havent got mine yet.. hopefully the confirmation comes tomorrow so i get my shoes saturday

what time did you guys get your order in? I talked to a chick from FNL and she said if you placed your order online it may get canceled because stores may notbe able to fulfill them.. she said that to be very boldly.....

this reply is strictly for swoosh peeps only:

does yalls status on your order history reflect "in progress"..........

im not worried theres no way my size 7 gets cancelled but i want you know whats yalls order says!

Finally decided to get these. Walked into an Expressions and got em' with no problem today. Lucky for me, the pair wasn't tried on or even touched =-D.I already sold my 14s as well. Man it was a good day.

Back
Top Bottom