Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by solekid09

i got the package..the 9's are hard....but i kept on looking at the 14's...and i made myself like them now...and i think they arent so bad anymore
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao

Ordered mine on the monday restock around 6pm with the code from fnl and they were at my crib on friday!!! Both shoes are fire..Good thing for the code or Iwoulda skipped them as planned....FNL discount for da win

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I got my pack from ndc and FNL today, the 11.5 IX fit me great, and the 12 XIV fits great. So, do I want to go with a IX that is too big, or a XIV that is too small??? Plus, the pair of sz 12 XIV from FNL have scuffed toes, ugh...

whats your true size?

aint no point in getting the one shoe out of the package, the whole point of the package is to enjoy both sneakers, personally, i don't know what allthe fuss is about the 14's, they look nice as hell to me, tried both of them on and they fit real right, if you don't like any sneaker from thepackage, don't buy it.

so i finally got my pack from finishline with the 20% off
pimp.gif
eventho i only got like half the discount of the 62 if u include the money i wasted on eastbay buying n returning n then buying from finishline... the wack thingis both of the websites offer free shipping now
smh.gif
...soya the shoes are dumb fresh but they OD on the glitter with the 9s... was it like this wit the 1st retro? and what are the differences wit this n the firstretro? and the 14s are clean... they are not ugly at all its just that they are a lil plain and they resemble the playoffs retroed a couple years ago...onething i like about the 14s a lot is the toebox... they shoulda used this nubuck on the last shots
eyes.gif
... one last thing finishline shipping sux... they shipped my package in a big boxwith no paper or nothing... my box came a lil scratched up n banged up
mad.gif
... thas just wrong! even pickyourshoes did a better job with the shipping...n to the dude lookin for a size 9 i returned my 9 to eastbay so checkeastbay within this week....

quality is horrible my IXs came scratched and the XIVs toe box came either melted or glued in a ******ed position and with bad white stichingon the back. I am going to try and place another order and just return the bad ones hopefully it gets fulfilled. If not i will wait and exchange for the nextpack.
mad.gif

i broke down and got the pack this past sunday at my local spot...i rocked the IXs to the gym and they didn't even crease....i don't know what im goingto do with the XIVs though..i'll probably just ball in them because im pretty sure nobody will buy them..lol...

I really gotta mention this, does anyone notice that if you wear your Jordan even for a day the sole gets little small worn down spots where the tread design,if it's faint seems rubbed out. Does that bother anyone or just deal with it and make sure everything else but the sole looks good since you gotta walk

Originally Posted by poosht

Finishline has restocked with a FSR...Too bad the discount doesn't work anymore...

I just bought my pack from Finishline for retail!!!
mad.gif
I could have usedthat flippn 20% off BUT at least I was still able to copp and honestly I didn't go there expecting any packs to be left, I actually went to cop some AF1sthat just dropped...nice surprise though

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by VAHustler

ill set the record straight and i'm not tryna be a straight up l8itch but people really if you don't have a swoosh account theres really no hope in repeatedly asking cause you won't get one why you ask: well lets see.......?
tired.gif

1.why would someone work hard for Nike and their low wages to give out hook ups.
2.how would they benefit from it (even if you paid them for a slot in the end your getting away with more of an advantage)
3.why would they risk they're own discount (i.e) nike loss prevention is cracking down hard on people giving out accounts to just anyone.

if im wrong please correct me
smile.gif

and no this isn't a diss towards The7onius but an attempt to cease the people repeatedly wasting their replys on every post trying to get a swoosh account.( thats probly why each post has so many pages)

s.fee

well let me tell u. MONEY TALKS!!!!!! I got offered two nikeswoosh accounts before.
smokin.gif

money talks to idiots willing to loose there own discount."Such Idiots" to actually risk being unemployed and discount-less to someone like you who thinks your holding donald trump
laugh.gif
money.

^^^I must admit I attempted to hit someone up for a discount! hell that $335.27 is killn' a sista! it was worth a try but I understand how it goes, Iuse to work for a sneaker spot and everybody and their mama was trying to get at me for a discount for J day...oh well those were the days...oh by the way with"Donald Trump" money who needs that discount right!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I've grown to be appreciative alot more than I was for this pack. Of course the 9's are dope which I'm wearing as I type this but the 14's are very nice as well....haven't worn those yet but looking forward to it on another sunny spring day.
grin.gif

^^^You know I really don't see why folks don't like the XIV's. They are very appealing in person, the pics do them no justice, especially thesuede on the toebox. I think that's hott...I'm new to collecting so I've been trying to educate myself on past releases. Between the Last Shots andthese(I have read a lot of people make comparisons), I don't see that much of a difference(only the white stitching) besides this is the shoe that Jordanwore to take his "last shot" with the Bulls so if for no other reason, I definitely have respect for it...Oh well, I guess the collectors that'sbeen down with JB brand for years may have a different perspective, just throwing my own out there...take care fam

Picked up my pack yesterday and gotta say I'm in love with both of them.... I've only seen cool grey nine's in person and they were hot but theseare absolute fire.... Gotta love the material in the tongue..... The 14's look like they're gonna be breakin some necks in the spring with the whitestitching, damn I can't wait.........

But, as usual for the past year or so, JB has been slacking on quality (small nicks, blue paint specks on bottom of 9's?!?!?!?!) #!$! I always check everyshoe individually that I purchase for stuff like that. But this time it was the only size ten that was left for me anywhere so I had to just eat it....Whatever, I'm still happy as hell but JB STEP YOUR GAME UP ON QUALITY.............PLEASE!

really geez why is everyone so nit picky it makes me sick we need to have a complaint post............. for all the belly achers on niketalk. especially in theJB forum...........every release some ones always got a complaint. your know the quality of the releases before hand these day but yet yall still buy.theres asimple solution to all the whining.

STOP BUYING JORDANSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

really geez why is everyone so nit picky it makes me sick we need to have a complaint post............. for all the belly achers on niketalk. especially in the JB forum...........every release some ones always got a complaint. your know the quality of the releases before hand these day but yet yall still buy.theres a simple solution to all the whining.

STOP BUYING JORDANSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
LoL....ok.... I said "Whatever, I'm still happy as hell...", I was just stating facts about the sneakers thatI bought, with MY money.... So don't get so stressed out about what I do with my loot
wink.gif
thanks for caring though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ why you so tight i wasn't dissing you its for every complainer in general.............sorry i didnt know "YOUR" feelings wouldget soooooo involved but thanx for taking it the wrong way.buddy look thru all the pages im sure you'll see 9/10 complains on each page.so tell me thatsnot annoying!

sasssy lol

and believe me i care less about you money that your work oh so hard for!
wink.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ why you so tight i wasn't dissing you its for every complainer in general.............sorry i didnt know "YOUR" feelings would get soooooo involved but thanx for taking it the wrong way.buddy look thru all the pages im sure you'll see 9/10 complains on each page.so tell me thats not annoying!

sasssy lol

and believe me i care less about you money that your work oh so hard for!
wink.gif

Don't worry about it I don't take anything seriously on the internet... It's all a good laugh sweetie...... I know where you're coming from I'm just stubborn that's all lol
tongue.gif

Yo, that girl is crazy....FEEL FREE TO COMPLAIN...i went through 4 boxes of shoes to find the best lefts and rights for the 9s and the 14s...they both hadscuffs, glue, threads hanging out...i was like dang JB, stop milkin us for money...i seen fakes wit better quality then some of these jordan releases...but igotta say, all the 23s i seen are on point!

Back
Top Bottom