Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Nobody else found that the IX's ran a little smaller compared to the XIVs?
No. IX's ran just as true to size on my feet as the XIV's did.

People do whine and complain a lot and it is definitely OD and unnecessary. We ALL know the quality has been on a continous baccslide for the last 3 or 4years, so either jump off the team or take it on the chin until your collection is complete...I like both of the pairs and was pleasantly surprised by theXIV...the IX were spectacular in person, I can't wait until summer to break them out...

agent0024 r u
pimp.gif
crack? thats y quality never improves...cuz people acceptsub par products

you say the quality isnt up to par but you copped still correct me if im wrong

dont worry ill wait?

yea i bought them anyway...but that was after i took 4 boxes of 10.5s and inspected the left and right shoe of the 9s and the 14s and got the ones that werethe best quality...Man, some of the 14s came scuffed up brand new...9s had the material peeling off and glue everywhere...crazy! But after nit picking through4 different packs I am 90 percent satisfied with the quality...but not everyone can do that...some people buy there packs and are like "#@@!?!" butthey have to deal with it cause they really want the shoe...all im saying is that whing and complainin is ok if you were really excited about something thenthe company completely lets you down on the pricepoint to quality ration...MY BAD SneakerFee if it sounded like I was comin at you. And agent0024 too

i finally received mine today, and i must say that i was expecting more....

the IX's are the reason i got the pack, and i was planning on selling the XIV's later, but i might just sell the whole pack.

tornamac04 wrote:
yea i bought them anyway...but that was after i took 4 boxes of 10.5s and inspected the left and right shoe of the 9s and the 14s and got the ones that were the best quality...Man, some of the 14s came scuffed up brand new...9s had the material peeling off and glue everywhere...crazy! But after nit picking through 4 different packs I am 90 percent satisfied with the quality...but not everyone can do that...some people buy there packs and are like "#@@!?!" but they have to deal with it cause they really want the shoe...all im saying is that whing and complainin is ok if you were really excited about something then the company completely lets you down on the pricepoint to quality ration...MY BAD SneakerFee if it sounded like I was comin at you. And agent0024 too

Yo I feel exactly what you're sayin man....I'm wearing the 14's as I type this right now about to head to class and I keep noticing glueEVERYWHERE!!! If you wanna complain you can complain all you want cuz at the end of the day it's your money and forums are meant for people to be typinabout whatever they want in them; even complaining
smokin.gif
Lucky you gotthe chance to mix and match a couple packs, I had to take what I could get.......

On a lighter note.........these 14's are maaaaaad comfortable.....and doesn't really look like they'll ever crease anywhere with just regularwalkin.... .....(i wonder how many people are gonna be affected by my comments this time? lol I'm only kidding!!!)

I had a chance to get these last week at two different stores, but I just can't throw down $325 for one pair of shoes.

But the IXs were VERY comfortable and nice.

All this fussing and stuff, really unecessary, the 14's are beautiful and the 9's are just as beautiful, quality maybe bad or mediocre, but these packsare a 1 shot deal, may never drop again.
both of my sneakers came without glue problems or scuffed, ive been lucky on both packages, the fact im buying jordans i probably wouldn't have bought ifthey was alone is awesome to me, im slowly becoming a fan of all the jordan sneakers, instead of only liking from 2 - 13, if y'all have so much quarmsabout the packages and the quality, don't buy them, stick with what ever your preferences are.
Another thing, why complain about the price then go out and buy, if you know damn well you can't afford these sneakers spend your money on somethingcheaper and zip it.

has anyone ordered from finishline recently and have they shipped for u ??? and why is there still a FSR??? Is there system down??

eally geez why is everyone so nit picky it makes me sick we need to have a complaint post............. for all the belly achers on niketalk. especially in the JB forum...........every release some ones always got a complaint. your know the quality of the releases before hand these day but yet yall still buy.theres a simple solution to all the whining.

STOP BUYING JORDANSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Wait, Wait, Wait...

People can't complain about their displeasure when it comes to these packages, yet it is ok to whine and complain about the snail pace of FREE SHIPPING.
laugh.gif

I think it is perfectly understandable for people to be unhappy in this situation, especially when you are "forced" to buy two pairs of shoes orchoosing to pass because they only like one of the shoes in the pack. Some really wanted the IX, so in order to get it they got stuck with a subpar product. Others who wanted the shoe (IX), passed because they weren't willing to succumb to JB's tactics.

I was unhappy with these uninspired XIV's, I have too many pairs of "Last Shots" already as most collectors do. So this shoe is completelyunnecessary, especially for those that have been buying Jordan's pre 2005. Kind of a slap on the face. I bought this pack, luckily for $200. I wasunhappy with the XIV and was lucky to find someone to take them of my hands for $100. A fresh pair of IX's to replace my beat Retro pair for $100. Can't complain. The XIV's are not bad, just uninspired and IMO, a slap in the face to many collectors.

Got mine for 259.00 shipped I guess I can't complain
Through Finishline ordered last monday and arrived today, it took like 3days to process then I got the shipping confirmation

Originally Posted by The7onius

All this fussing and stuff, really unecessary, the 14's are beautiful and the 9's are just as beautiful, quality maybe bad or mediocre, but these packs are a 1 shot deal, may never drop again.
both of my sneakers came without glue problems or scuffed, ive been lucky on both packages, the fact im buying jordans i probably wouldn't have bought if they was alone is awesome to me, im slowly becoming a fan of all the jordan sneakers, instead of only liking from 2 - 13, if y'all have so much quarms about the packages and the quality, don't buy them, stick with what ever your preferences are.
Another thing, why complain about the price then go out and buy, if you know damn well you can't afford these sneakers spend your money on something cheaper and zip it.

lol @ quarms...nice word...um...the affording the shoes is not the problem...who in their right minds wants to buy a benz that looks and drive like ahyundai????

Originally Posted by tornamac04

agent0024 r u
pimp.gif
crack? thats y quality never improves...cuz people accept sub par products

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Nah cuz I served your momma some yip though over the weekend she said itwas str8 butter
tongue.gif

I been doin this since '98 and after this year I'm out so I accept what I accept subpar or not. Call it what you feel they're minimizin quality andmaximizin profits...ITS BUSINESS NOT PERSONAL NT!!! Hypes drive the quality down not OGs like me...the CDP is a grand finale so I'm coppin and I aint gottime to "look through 3 and 4 pair" of the CDP to find the best one you kinda karamo for that...anyways I drop the $336 or put them on layaway and goon about my business. I got kids and some more thangs, not much time to gripe about some Air Jordans cuz ya dig ? ? ?

iron man did you read what i said at all i said people complain about the kicks .me being heated over shipping is irrelevant to your claim.sit back and relaxbuddy!and please spare us the forced to buy script.your not forced to buy anything you choose to. and you know what the quality is before you buy themso....correct me if im wrong on that lame forced to buy talk.........lol
roll.gif

huh! like JB put a gun to your head and said spend your hard earned money on these crampy shoes.lol your hilarious
laugh.gif

FNL Sucks. I ordered since 03/22/2008 and it still hasnt been picked up yet. I had my tracking # since last thursday

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by tornamac04

agent0024 r u
pimp.gif
crack? thats y quality never improves...cuz people accept sub par products

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Nah cuz I served your momma some yip though over the weekend she said it was str8 butter
tongue.gif

I been doin this since '98 and after this year I'm out so I accept what I accept subpar or not. Call it what you feel they're minimizin quality and maximizin profits...ITS BUSINESS NOT PERSONAL NT!!! Hypes drive the quality down not OGs like me...the CDP is a grand finale so I'm coppin and I aint got time to "look through 3 and 4 pair" of the CDP to find the best one you kinda karamo for that...anyways I drop the $336 or put them on layaway and go on about my business. I got kids and some more thangs, not much time to gripe about some Air Jordans cuz ya dig ? ? ?
You aint got time to look through 3 or 4 pair cuz u prolly dont work at a shoe spot...and karamo? man u betta get yo subpar shoe acceptin subparkids and other thangs self outta here. im wearin every single pair of these shoes so they gon be ON POINT ya dig ? ? ? and you can wear your glued up stitchedout kicks while you push your stroller around and play wit your kids. and you real karamo for knowin what karamo is...i had to look that junk up http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=karamo

Back
Top Bottom