Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

iron man did you read what i said at all i said people complain about the kicks .me being heated over shipping is irrelevant to your claim.sit back and relax buddy!and please spare us the forced to buy script.your not forced to buy anything you choose to. and you know what the quality is before you buy them so....correct me if im wrong on that lame forced to buy talk.........lol
roll.gif

huh! like JB put a gun to your head and said spend your hard earned money on these crampy shoes.lol your hilarious
laugh.gif
I love a girl that holds no punches!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tornamac04

Originally Posted by Agent0024

agent0024 r u
pimp.gif
crack? thats y quality never improves...cuz people accept sub par products

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Nah cuz I served your momma some yip though over the weekend she said it was str8 butter
tongue.gif

I been doin this since '98 and after this year I'm out so I accept what I accept subpar or not. Call it what you feel they're minimizin quality and maximizin profits...ITS BUSINESS NOT PERSONAL NT!!! Hypes drive the quality down not OGs like me...the CDP is a grand finale so I'm coppin and I aint got time to "look through 3 and 4 pair" of the CDP to find the best one you kinda karamo for that...anyways I drop the $336 or put them on layaway and go on about my business. I got kids and some more thangs, not much time to gripe about some Air Jordans cuz ya dig ? ? ?
You aint got time to look through 3 or 4 pair cuz u prolly dont work at a shoe spot...and karamo? man u betta get yo subpar shoe acceptin subpar kids and other thangs self outta here. im wearin every single pair of these shoes so they gon be ON POINT ya dig ? ? ? and you can wear your glued up stitched out kicks while you push your stroller around and play wit your kids. and you real karamo for knowin what karamo is...i had to look that junk up http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=karamo

Nah cuz I do REAL things so I dont got time to be whinin and cryin like a little princess cuz "OH MY SHOE HAS GLUE ON IT!" or "OH IT HAS ASCUFF ON IT" Get real I buy them and barely wear them cuz my collection is substantial so I dont need to b a karamo about my kiccs.

How old are you anyway? Out of school yet? Got any REAL responsibilities to handle??? Before u come through e-thuggin it, checc urself I got B.G.s wearin fakesthat'll come to that mall wherever u are and sticc it up...FOR FUN!!! thats what we do Jordans 8nt nothin to b cryin about.

I buy them, I wear them I buy some more, cop for my kids, repeat repeat get it junior...oh btw u a lame for going to "urban dictionary" what anoff-brand u cats really use that junk? I b in the streets, in the real neighborhoods we got money, CCTV, high speed internet, lots of steel, big bags thats thelife I lead homie...been doin this since '98 so hell nah I 8nt cryin or complainin bout some loose ends...u similac-breath babies need to realize in the80's and 90's Jordans HAD GLUE STAINS and HAD CREASES and everything...it's a shoe, not a trophy M.C. Gusto...

FINALLY...u wanna e-plex wit me let's take it to Sneaker Showcase my collection is smashin yours that's how I handle NT beef bring it or sing itMadonna

iron man did you read what i said at all i said people complain about the kicks .me being heated over shipping is irrelevant to your claim.sit back and relax buddy!and please spare us the forced to buy script.your not forced to buy anything you choose to. and you know what the quality is before you buy them so....correct me if im wrong on that lame forced to buy talk.........lol
roll.gif

huh! like JB put a gun to your head and said spend your hard earned money on these crampy shoes.lol your hilarious
laugh.gif
SneakerFee Off topic but ..... Is that you in your AVY ???

Anyway... Finally got my package from swoosh yesterday after like 2 weeks. I was going to sell the XIV's, but I can't. They're really not that bad.Plus the fact I think I got the only perfect pair without any creasing near the laces. Probably won't wear either shoe for a LONG time from now.

Time to crack open the OG's!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

roll.gif

laugh.gif
SneakerFee Off topic but ..... Is that you in your AVY ???

yes thats 100% me on the avy.lol.....im not gay i wouldn't have another female on my avy thats for the gay girl collectors.
laugh.gif
( no diss to gay people tho)
wink.gif

agent0024 r u
pimp.gif
crack? thats y quality never improves...cuz people accept sub par products

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Nah cuz I served your momma some yip though over the weekend she said it was str8 butter
tongue.gif

I been doin this since '98 and after this year I'm out so I accept what I accept subpar or not. Call it what you feel they're minimizin quality and maximizin profits...ITS BUSINESS NOT PERSONAL NT!!! Hypes drive the quality down not OGs like me...the CDP is a grand finale so I'm coppin and I aint got time to "look through 3 and 4 pair" of the CDP to find the best one you kinda karamo for that...anyways I drop the $336 or put them on layaway and go on about my business. I got kids and some more thangs, not much time to gripe about some Air Jordans cuz ya dig ? ? ?
You aint got time to look through 3 or 4 pair cuz u prolly dont work at a shoe spot...and karamo? man u betta get yo subpar shoe acceptin subpar kids and other thangs self outta here. im wearin every single pair of these shoes so they gon be ON POINT ya dig ? ? ? and you can wear your glued up stitched out kicks while you push your stroller around and play wit your kids. and you real karamo for knowin what karamo is...i had to look that junk up http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=karamo

Nah cuz I do REAL things so I dont got time to be whinin and cryin like a little princess cuz "OH MY SHOE HAS GLUE ON IT!" or "OH IT HAS A SCUFF ON IT" Get real I buy them and barely wear them cuz my collection is substantial so I dont need to b a karamo about my kiccs.

How old are you anyway? Out of school yet? Got any REAL responsibilities to handle??? Before u come through e-thuggin it, checc urself I got B.G.s wearin fakes that'll come to that mall wherever u are and sticc it up...FOR FUN!!! thats what we do Jordans 8nt nothin to b cryin about.

I buy them, I wear them I buy some more, cop for my kids, repeat repeat get it junior...oh btw u a lame for going to "urban dictionary" what an off-brand u cats really use that junk? I b in the streets, in the real neighborhoods we got money, CCTV, high speed internet, lots of steel, big bags thats the life I lead homie...been doin this since '98 so hell nah I 8nt cryin or complainin bout some loose ends...u similac-breath babies need to realize in the 80's and 90's Jordans HAD GLUE STAINS and HAD CREASES and everything...it's a shoe, not a trophy M.C. Gusto...

FINALLY...u wanna e-plex wit me let's take it to Sneaker Showcase my collection is smashin yours that's how I handle NT beef bring it or sing it Madonna

I aint sayin you aint got a bigger show case than me...i bet you do. and aint nobody e-plexin
laugh.gif
...u came at me AFTER i paid you and sneakerfee yalls respects (page 38 post#937)....but im gon trip about glue all over the place and messed up stitchin...btw i dont get how you say that you "buy them and barely wear them cuz mycollection is substantial" and then turn around and say "it's a shoe, not a trophy"...to me, its a shoe and a tropy...its obviously morethan a shoe to you if you collect them...and i dont know why you trippin actin like you wouldnt like to see them put out better quality shoes...i bet everyonein here would...i dont buy shoes to collect...i buy them to wear. if i was just gonna showcase them, prolly wouldnt care so much...and that urban dictionary%%!*...i googled karamo

tornamac04 wrote:

Agent0024 wrote:

tornamac04 wrote:

agent0024 r u
pimp.gif
crack? thats y quality never improves...cuz people
accept sub par products

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Nah cuz I served your momma some yip though over the weekend she said it was str8
butter
tongue.gif

I been doin this since '98 and after this year I'm out so I accept what I accept subpar or not. Call it what you feel they're minimizin quality
and maximizin profits...ITS BUSINESS NOT PERSONAL NT!!! Hypes drive the quality down not OGs like me...the CDP is a grand finale so I'm coppin and I
aint got time to "look through 3 and 4 pair" of the CDP to find the best one you kinda karamo for that...anyways I drop the $336 or put them on
layaway and go on about my business. I got kids and some more thangs, not much time to gripe about some Air Jordans cuz ya dig ? ? ?

You aint got time to look through 3 or 4 pair cuz u prolly dont work at a shoe spot...and karamo? man u betta get yo subpar shoe acceptin subpar
kids and other thangs self outta here. im wearin every single pair of these shoes so they gon be ON POINT ya dig ? ? ? and you can wear your glued up
stitched out kicks while you push your stroller around and play wit your kids. and you real karamo for knowin what karamo is...i had to look that junk up
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=karamo

Nah cuz I do REAL things so I dont got time to be whinin and cryin like a little princess cuz "OH MY SHOE HAS GLUE ON IT!" or "OH IT HAS A
SCUFF ON IT" Get real I buy them and barely wear them cuz my collection is substantial so I dont need to b a karamo about my kiccs.

How old are you anyway? Out of school yet? Got any REAL responsibilities to handle??? Before u come through e-thuggin it, checc urself I got B.G.s wearin fakes
that'll come to that mall wherever u are and sticc it up...FOR FUN!!! thats what we do Jordans 8nt nothin to b cryin about.

I buy them, I wear them I buy some more, cop for my kids, repeat repeat get it junior...oh btw u a lame for going to "urban dictionary" what an
off-brand u cats really use that junk? I b in the streets, in the real neighborhoods we got money, CCTV, high speed internet, lots of steel, big bags thats the
life I lead homie...been doin this since '98 so hell nah I 8nt cryin or complainin bout some loose ends...u similac-breath babies need to realize in the
80's and 90's Jordans HAD GLUE STAINS and HAD CREASES and everything...it's a shoe, not a trophy M.C. Gusto...

FINALLY...u wanna e-plex wit me let's take it to Sneaker Showcase my collection is smashin yours that's how I handle NT beef bring it or sing it
Madonna

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

FNL Sucks. I ordered since 03/22/2008 and it still hasnt been picked up yet. I had my tracking # since last thursday

Last thursday was 3/20. How did you get the tracking number two days before you ordered?

Anyway, my brother finally got his pack in. Ordered on the 17th, came in today. So if you're still waiting for FNL, there's still a chance you'llget them.

edit: Did anyone else find it wierd that the post bragging about money mentioned CCTV? Uhm, Closed Circuit Television? You mean your security system? Ithought people mainly bragged about rims, guns, jewelry and cars. Never heard Jay-Z or Lil Weezy mention they got cameras at their house.
roll.gif

i'd like to know how it changed from the sneakers, which is the topic here, to rumaging around a store's shipment to find the perfect pair, i likeperfection, who doesn't, but if you really boil it down, you'll find nothing but a sneaker, all that other jargon seems a little excessive, you'llprobably search for hours, get two decent looking sneakers and scuff them on the way out to the park or whatever other activity you frequent. the shoe willeventually banana or lean 90 degrees to the right, unless you're a collector and will resell in like 10 years, bottomline is just to enjoy the shoe, tryingto be cantakerous or rebelious after purchasing the item seems ludicrous to me, if you're disgruntled about buying both pairs of the package, resell orsend the sneakers back and let someone who appreciates the whole beauty of these packages enjoy.

these sneaker's and the situations that are arising can not be compared to paying for a mercedez and receiving a hyundai, $310, you'll probablywear like twice in a month if you're pushing it, you know what you're getting, some extra glue is really not that serious, i doubt someone would dropto their knees to inspect your sneakers for imperfections, or they would be just as sad as some of these individuals out there spending their rent money on apair of sneakers, if JB and his ploys upset you that much, go buy a pair of LA gears and call it a day, atleast we have the chance to buy some memorablesneakers again and enjoy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

^Your trying a bit too hard with that thesaurus buddy. Sounds like your stressing when you write.

Knew it was coming, i knew some senseless oaf would eventually breakdown because he or she couldn't even begin to understand the basic words im using,it's ok TJ, i'll bring it down a peg or two so you can participate, funny how the topic is still sneakers but you insist on travelling down anotherpath, i guess you're one of the minimum wage folk complaining because you can't make ends meet let alone afford a pair of sneakers. wether i"sound" or seem like im stressing my words, this topic is IX & XIV collezione package, lets try and keep within the parameters ok lil fella?awesome.

I been waiting for this package to drop since January. On release day i tried to cop'em on Eastbay but they were sold out quick. I had to camp out at thelocal mall at 4:00am for these bad boyz! Glad I did! The IX's are worth it!

Originally Posted by The7onius

^Your trying a bit too hard with that thesaurus buddy. Sounds like your stressing when you write.

Knew it was coming, i knew some senseless oaf would eventually breakdown because he or she couldn't even begin to understand the basic words im using, it's ok TJ, i'll bring it down a peg or two so you can participate, funny how the topic is still sneakers but you insist on travelling down another path, i guess you're one of the minimum wage folk complaining because you can't make ends meet let alone afford a pair of sneakers. wether i "sound" or seem like im stressing my words, this topic is IX & XIV collezione package, lets try and keep within the parameters ok lil fella? awesome.

the7onius, I feel ya
laugh.gif
I get that all the time when I substantiateand elevate the vocab
ohwell.gif

I originally distracted the thread via a misunderstanding between tornamac04 and myself, it's nothing though. So my apologies for that...

EDIT: jcantanixon I wasnt braggin bout money I was naming a few things I was more concerned with thanminor imperfections on my Retro Jordans, what does that have to do with rappers? especially fugazi lames like jay and wayne
smh.gif

Geez, this is how I got carried away last time, pied pipers speakin on my comments with wanton abandon and blunt moccery and inconsideration

Knew it was coming, i knew some senseless oaf would eventually breakdown because he or she couldn't even begin to understand the basic words im using, it's ok TJ, i'll bring it down a peg or two so you can participate, funny how the topic is still sneakers but you insist on travelling down another path, i guess you're one of the minimum wage folk complaining because you can't make ends meet let alone afford a pair of sneakers. wether i "sound" or seem like im stressing my words, this topic is IX & XIV collezione package, lets try and keep within the parameters ok lil fella? awesome.

the7onius, I feel ya
laugh.gif
I get that all the time when I substantiate and elevate the vocab
ohwell.gif

I originally distracted the thread via a misunderstanding between tornamac04 and myself, it's nothing though. So my apologies for that...

EDIT: jcantanixon I wasnt braggin bout money I was naming a few things I was more concerned with than minor imperfections on my Retro Jordans, what does that have to do with rappers? especially fugazi lames like jay and wayne
smh.gif

Geez, this is how I got carried away last time, pied pipers speakin on my comments with wanton abandon and blunt moccery and inconsideration
lol, can't live with them, can't talk without them.

Minimum wage? Please. I got the type of knowledge that will give you nightmares. You don't know the things that I know. I go to one of the topEngineering schools in the nation so I don't know what your talking about. As for affording these I bought two packs, one for me and one for my little bro.

Minimum wage? Please. I got the type of knowledge that will give you nightmares. You don't know the things that I know. I go to one of the top Engineering schools in the nation so I don't know what your talking about. As for affording these I bought two packs, one for me and one for my little bro.
one of the top engineering schools?? really?? gosh, scared already, ive been such a fool to even try to belittle you lil guy, and you bought 2 of thesepackages? Ballin! i guess i'll just take me and my bsc honors in computer science under a rock because you've certainly out did me, i really don'twant you to strain that inferior brain of yours and totally embarrass me so i'll be the bigger man and let you be. but, before i leave, i commend you onthe purchase for your bro, that's real decent, he was probably ecstatic, being the first decent pair of sneakers he's had, must be bliss not receivingyour cheap hand me downs again. USED to be an electrician, i thought i'd better myself and get a degree, could have taken the engineer route, but i figuredwhy back track, as for your knowledge giving me nightmares, your stupidity has already done that, sickens me to see some moron trying to use his back of amatchbox schooling to try to diminish / decry another person, obviously ive rattled your cage, so to speak, be grateful of what you have, which isn't verymuch, you probably don't have nothing going for you and your pitiful life will be a misery, but hey, atleast you bought two pairs of the collezionepackages, hoorah
ohwell.gif

Hahaha! What's up with this post? Why's everybody hatin on each other? We should be congratulating each other on a successful purchase. Some folks arehaving problems finding this pack in their size. I'm sleeping on the next pack & saving up for pack#4. The carmines are heat!
smile.gif

Minimum wage? Please. I got the type of knowledge that will give you nightmares. You don't know the things that I know. I go to one of the top Engineering schools in the nation so I don't know what your talking about. As for affording these I bought two packs, one for me and one for my little bro.
one of the top engineering schools?? really?? gosh, scared already, ive been such a fool to even try to belittle you lil guy, and you bought 2 of these packages? Ballin! i guess i'll just take me and my bsc honors in computer science under a rock because you've certainly out did me, i really don't want you to strain that inferior brain of yours and totally embarrass me so i'll be the bigger man and let you be. but, before i leave, i commend you on the purchase for your bro, that's real decent, he was probably ecstatic, being the first decent pair of sneakers he's had, must be bliss not receiving your cheap hand me downs again. USED to be an electrician, i thought i'd better myself and get a degree, could have taken the engineer route, but i figured why back track, as for your knowledge giving me nightmares, your stupidity has already done that, sickens me to see some moron trying to use his back of a matchbox schooling to try to diminish / decry another person, obviously ive rattled your cage, so to speak, be grateful of what you have, which isn't very much, you probably don't have nothing going for you and your pitiful life will be a misery, but hey, atleast you bought two pairs of the collezione packages, hoorah
ohwell.gif

You say you will be the bigger man but then continue with your arogance. When did I say I was ballin because I bought 2 packs?? I never think of myself asa so called "baller" many people seem to think I have money because of the things I have but I'm not one to flaunt my stuff because in the endits all material. Maybe you forgot that and have nothing better to do, all i did was make a small comment that wasn't that big a deal, but you escalatedthis into something bigger why? Don't take your anger out on me because your life sucks and don't even start talking about my little bro saying thatsthe only decent pair of shoes hes got. What gives you the right to talk about my family. As for your degree, congrats. I'll be the bigger man, you can saywhat you want I really don't care all I need is my friends and family and thats what I got. Peace

roll.gif

laugh.gif

2rggj7p.jpg

I guess you "misread" what I stated. I just find irony in people complaining about people complaining when they are complaining themselves, even ifit is on another issue. I guess you missed that. Sit back and relax,
laugh.gif
. I think you need to fall back, with all these dudes gassing you up and cheering you on. I am just saying that people have a right to complain allthey want if they feel that they are "forced" to buy these shoes (Notice that I used quotation marks on the word forced, similar to my previous post
wink.gif
hint
wink.gif
). They have a right to complain about quality, they have a right to complainabout price, etc, etc. This is a public forum.

I just never understood the "if you don't like them be quiet and don't say anything or stay out of this thread" comments. People that havebeen collecting for years, are walking away from this because of all these issues. If they feel like voicing their displeasure, let them do so.

As for me, I wasn't "forced" to buy a damn thing, hell I'm not even "forced" to pay retail. Like I stated previously, I got my CDPat a deep discount ($201 Shipped), and managed to quickly sell the XIV that I didn't like immediately. I said it before and I will say it again, RetroIX's for $100, FTW.

Telling people not to voice their honest opinions....now that is hilarious. Kids nowadays, they don't have a damn clue,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I love a girl that holds no punches!
smokin.gif

ha!
yeah for real
i'ma go make some popcorn

Back
Top Bottom