Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Damn, my fault about that quadruple post.

Don't want to add pages and bring anymore attention to this wack package.

^^^ i'm up just in time, and i'm gonna have to talk myself out of this one... i would have been no question if it was the OLIVE ix's and theblack/red xiv's WITHOUT the white stitching... (at least) i'm sleeping on these...

EDIT: Sike. I couldn't help it.

cbb25b54c8e0d486e15963553ef3803a64c3a0f.pjpg

note the messed up dash, courtesy of Dope Fiend Willy
eyes.gif

woooh got mines got home an hour and a half ago pembroke lakes mall had alot of heads no #!#% waiting out there but thank u champs for dishing them out early...bed time

I know its different for everyone... seems like alot of people dont like this pack but for me, its the only I have bought so far...... I had the powder blueIX's and my dad had the OG's..... they ONLY pair of J's he ever owned.... I still have both BEAT pairs, but it will be nice to have another goodlookin one......He passed in 2002.... So it will be kinda like this is for his memory type thing...

I stayed up till midnight and got my size.......I will for sure WEAR these...

oh yea, thats my first pair that i have bought since i have been on NT...... feel like i am a part of something lol

Thinking if I should go out and get them.

Can't find them on any websites.

This is the part where it's good to live in NYC.

this dude at footaction wears the same sz as me and luckily another dude told me they still had a 13 left. honestly i got this pack for the xivs everybodyseems to hate

Damn where else would these be available online for retail.

I didn't think this package would sell like that.

Sizes still up on swoosh, but i passed... as much as i want the ixs the xivs wasnt doin it 4 me lil extra doe in the pockets 4 the next pack and sum of thequickstrkes

Congrats to everyone who copped these!
happy.gif
Copped my pack off Eastbay...a little more expensive than FNL but I don't trust FNL too much to do business withthem on a consistent basis.

Not really feeling the XIV's but maybe they'll grow on me...and I might cop another Jordan IX off Ebay because mainly that shoe is the reason I copped.

so i actually waited in line for mine =P haha. not much hype here in socal. my spot only got 12 pairs. im satisfied with the 9 and the 14 actually looks goodin person. but if you have the last shot (which i have) its almost the same shoe especially from afar.

1focusedfemale

You must be from another state because I was trying to sleep on the first package, but the beasts in NY of course ate it up.

Back
Top Bottom