Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Some people might disagree with me but I like the subtleness of these XIV's alot more than the Last Shot XIV's. I was never a fan of that antifreezeyellow jumpman shield on the side of the Last Shots...

I don't know why people keep saying the XIVs aren't a bad as they appear. if these were the last shots everyone would be shaking their head. just calla bad shoe a bad shoe.

Originally Posted by STYungN

I don't know why people keep saying the XIVs aren't a bad as they appear. if these were the last shots everyone would be shaking their head. just call a bad shoe a bad shoe.

Well you can, but I don't believe that.

210 FTW
nerd.gif

Got my pack in today from Eastbay. Very pleased with the pack.
pimp.gif
IX's are great looking in person, and the XIV's are really nice looking too.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Anything dropping over $200 I put on layaway...but for some of these pkgs. I'm going to start waiting for a discount code cuz it seems like someone on NT comes through within 3-5 days of RD with a minimum 20% off and that's square biz...I'll wait through shipping times and order confirmation dilemmas/delays if I know I'm gonna save some of my hard-earned green...I actually like this pkg INCLUDING the XIV, but I had to see them in person before my opinion changed. I know, for one thing, I WILL NOT be holding onto the XX1 next month, unless the on-site visual does for me what it did for the XX1...I doubt it though too much red and more variant-looking than the XIV imo...

Bro... you probably shouldn't be buying sneakers nevermind jordans if you need to use layaway...
eyes.gif

Just letting you guys know, I used the promo code and received my tracking number from FNL.com today. I called them and b*tched them out a little, how I paidextra for rush delivery, yet I hadn't received a tracking number. About an hour later I received the tracking number that said they had been shipped.I'm still not sure, why would you pay for rush delivery and they wouldn't ship on the first business day following the release? Not great customerservice on FNL's part, but I guess that's the reputation they've earned over the years.

^^^ You're absolutely right, but when the difference is 7.99 or 11.99, what's the difference? Now if it was 7.99 compared to 29.99 I'd agree 100%,but I can't really get all that upset over 4 or 5 bucks.

wish i knew that before paying for standard shipping i didnt realize the difference was that little

Damn I'm so tight I didn't hold out.

And...what's this people are saying there was discounts on almost all of these releases so far.

I know for a fact that the next package isn't going anywhere becuase I see both packages all over NYC, but the first package 10/13 cost over retail at somespots I went to.

But, they couldn't give away those 9/14 packages to save their lives.

And...what's this people are saying there was discounts on almost all of these releases so far.
I had asked about this so I could be prepared for upcoming releases. Someone said that there were codes for the XX3's, 10/13 pack and 9/14pack. One would think that there would be a code for the 2/21 pack. I'm pretty sure this was all for Finishline.com as well.

im so confused now. i ordered from FNL friday and received an order confirmation, so everything was good. i had express shipping and i called to make sure myorder was all good. the lady i spoke to said it would take about 3-10 business days to process....kinda long, but it is good. so tonight, i check my bankaccount balance to see how much money there was after i bought the pack. and to my surprise, i have the same amount of money i had before i bought the pack.does this mean FNL cancelled my order? should i wait it out to see what happens before i order another pack?

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

im so confused now. i ordered from FNL friday and received an order confirmation, so everything was good. i had express shipping and i called to make sure my order was all good. the lady i spoke to said it would take about 3-10 business days to process....kinda long, but it is good. so tonight, i check my bank account balance to see how much money there was after i bought the pack. and to my surprise, i have the same amount of money i had before i bought the pack. does this mean FNL cancelled my order? should i wait it out to see what happens before i order another pack?

they will not bill you until the shoes are shipped. you should be ok

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

^but they took the money out of my account once i placed the order Friday.

The same thing has happened to me on two separate occasions. The money was taken from my account or pending first, then the charge went away. It usuallyshows back up on your account once you receive the shoes.

Man...those 14's are really nice. The 9's are crazy. I wish I could have got this package but other things came up. Very nice though.

had the chance to cop on release day in the evening but passed...man after a few packages from jb its starts to add up when i open up my closet, im almostdisappointed in myself for spending so much money in shoes. must quit soon.....yet so hard, definitely cant do cold turkey seeing i just bought a pair ofrunning shoes tonight...damn finishline $20 rewards coupon(s)!!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

i just can't STAND those XIV's.....

2w4eo40.jpg

I don't get it....how do people "hate" these things?

the kix are nice
pimp.gif
but its mostly because we didnt get theINDIGLOS instead. im still heated about that
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom