OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This guy and his IDs, he kills them all the time. I might have to cop those yellow joints. I love yellow sneakers, I’d change the sole though but they’re fire.

Every time I see an ID of his, I try to create something nice haha.

I tried...
Screenshot_2018-02-09-22-58-13-1353256584~2.png

Anybody who bought or was thinking of buying the Jesters:

The midsole/outsole combo is a light pink not white, or I could be colorblind

8AD4E1AB-7C43-4516-A1EC-8F1C3B329D6B.jpeg

Comes with a drawstring bag

E8A6FCFB-471A-4BF6-9BD0-D798974FF207.jpeg

are they clearly platform or can dudes get away with it?

Judging from the stock pics the sole looks it’s a regular white sole while the leather is a off white

Anybody who bought or was thinking of buying the Jesters:

The midsole/outsole combo is a light pink not white, or I could be colorblind

8AD4E1AB-7C43-4516-A1EC-8F1C3B329D6B.jpeg

Comes with a drawstring bag

E8A6FCFB-471A-4BF6-9BD0-D798974FF207.jpeg

are they clearly platform or can dudes get away with it?

Jesters have a white/off white colored midsole. That pic and/or pair is funky. The midsole height is basically the same as a regular af1s That strip of leather on the upper right above the midsole gives it the illusion that it’s higher than it really is.

Jesters have a white/off white colored midsole. That pic and/or pair is funky. The midsole height is basically the same as a regular af1s That strip of leather on the upper right above the midsole gives it the illusion that it’s higher than it really is.
dang i might b in then

Yea idk might just be this pair. When I opened the box I was so confused

i need a japan connect
those magic stick vip air force 1's
are looking dope
seeing all these folks from japan posting pairs

jesters have an elevated mid. compared them in store at DSM. sent my order straight back to NDC.

if anyone is looking for the broken hearts/valentines in a uk6, i got you on the oop. accidentally ordered two pairs.

Anyone go to this event? I went and customized my own pair of AF1 in the Maker Studio and got to add a Steven Harrington graphic on it too. More pics and final design to come.

screenshot-www.nike.com-2018-02-12-09-40-38(1).png

swung by yesterday and looked pretty dope. not as cool graphics as ny with futura or stash etc but glad they brought it out to la.

going to swing by during the week to do a design too!

Back
Top Bottom